Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Coolariean,

According to your chart, as the 4th house from Moon sign, i.e. sign leo is occupied by Saturn, and the 4th lord Sun, is Sun, Ketu by association and Rahu, by aspect, there are chances for settlement in abroad.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. Siminag,

For the present, till 16th May, 2012, the time is much favourable for getting married or marriage fixed, failing which the next probable time for marriage is from mid May, 2013 and mid may, 2014.

In your chart, as the 5th lord Mars and 7th lord Mercury are aspecting each other directly, there are chances for love affair/marriage. In addition, as the 7th lord Mercury is placed in the 5th house, there are chances for love affair/marriage.

As the Jupiter is aspecting the 7th house and also 7th lord, the married life will be generally good.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

The child's Janma Lagna is Pisces, owned by Lord Jupiter
    The Child Janma Rasi (Moon sign) is Virgo (Thulam), owned by Lord Venus
    The child's birth star is Viskha - Padam 1 - the star of Jupiter - hence, the first dasa of the child is Jupiter dasa
    Tithi : Krishna Panchami

The chart of the child should not be taken up for study till they attain the age of 12 years, for obvious reasons.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mahi,

The time for the present is much favourable for your brother to get married and if vigorous search is made, there are every possibility to get married or even marriage fixed before 16th May, 2012 since both the transit Saturn and Jupiter are highly favourable.

While matching the charts, much care should be taken, sine the boy has the following doshas:

1) Ketu in the 8th house from the Janma Lagna
    2) Mars and Rahu the 8th house form the Moon sign

There are quite number of girls, with similar doshas and you can easily find the matchable girls.

In case for any reason, the proposal does not get materialized, then there are chances in between mid May, 2013 and mid May, 2014

The relationship of the girl with the inlaws has to be studied from her chart only.

The married life of the boy in general will be good.

The girl will be beautiful, probably from the western side of his birth place, having three elder siblings.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Smileypooja,

The boy has the following doshas:

1) From teh Moon sign, the Mars in the 7th house, causing Mars dosha
    2) From the Moon sign, Rahu in the 8th house

Hence, much care has to be taken in matching the charts

The time for the present, till 16th May, 2012 is highly favurable for getting married or marriage fixed. So, sincere attempts may be made to fix a suitable match and if not done, it will delay for the next 2 to 3 years.

Probably, the girl from the eastern side of his birth place.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. Sona,

Still I would like to reiterate that the time, original suggested is favourable. Still you have few more days. There are every good chances for marriage or even the marriage gets fixed.

As Astrologer can indicate the probable time, by taking into account the birth chart. However, it all depends upon the blessings of the Almighty. Please pray Goddess of Devi of any form deidcatedly, which will certainly trigger the event.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ann,

The chart of your daughter does not promise much for any love marriage. Her 4th house, house of education is aspected by the house lord himself, i.e. Mars, which is good and also the 4th house is aspected by Venus, which will give her good education.

Regarding the marriage and her relationship is too early to be studies. First you can encourage her in her studies, by diverting her attention so as to enable her to concentrate much in studies.

The other issues raised by you, can be taken up at appropriate time and this is not proper time to deal with such matters

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nnarmadha,

It is a very time consuming process to fix the auspicious time for Grahapravesham. You can try to consult a local professional Astrologer and if you are not able to do so, then, you can give your birth details, so that I can try to attempt leisurely.

regards.

9. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

I am not aware of good astrologer here. So, I will provide you my details sir. Please let me know the auspicious dates for me.
    DOB: 21/5/1978
    TIme: 12.05
    Place: Udamalpet (Near coimbatore)

Hope you can get me details before End of this month. Thanks a lot for all yr help sir.

10. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much sir...

As you said I will encourage her to concentrate more on her studies and I am sure she will automatically come out of the present state of mind...

Sir One more thing I would like to know.....

In which profession her chances of going is high
    - Medical, Engineering or any other profession
    Thanks once again for the precious time you are allocating in guiding us.

Regards
    Ann