Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Akshu02,

There will nothing adverse. The life will be routine only. As you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who happens to be your Lagna Lord as well as your 10th lord, lord of profession, you can pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy for all happiness.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Usha,

I find from your profile that you are a widow; you could have thought of getting re-married earlier; probably, in the interest of your daughter, you might not have thought of it. It may be your concern on the welfare of your daughter.

According to your chart, there are very good chances of getting employed between 3rd and 28th August and this will according to your choice with good salary. You can start making attempts and try to get the employment of your choice. Being in loneliness will be a horrible one. Hence, you can try to go to nearby temples and try to do some meditations, which will help you and take care of your daughter.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Narmadha,

The shifting of houses in the months of Aani, Purattasi, Marghazhi and Panguni is not auspicious. It is better you can have this in the month of Chithirai.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. Icool,

Thank u v m for ur kind reply.

regards.

5. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Sir- i am posting my query again, please help me in providing the predictions!

Dear Sir, I am Prabha female,

Date of birth :25th July 1980
    Place of birth : Coimbatore
    time: 9.42pm
    Dhanusu rasi, moola natchathiram

My husband date of birth: 1st November 1979
    Place of Birth :coimbatore
    Time : 1.30pm
    Utiratadhi, meena rasi

i am married 3yrs before and till now not blessed with child. please look into my and my husbands horoscope and let me knwo when i will get a child and good job opportunity for my husband.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramgeetha,

According to the chart of the girl, in the near future, there are chances of marriage between 17th May, 2012 and 02nd August, 2012 and you can try to make attempts for searching the groom and also there are chances for love affairs; but it is doubtful whether she may succeed in her affair and there is possibility of the groom from eastern side of her birth place.

While making the compatibility of the charts, much care should be taken since she has Mars in the 7th house, causing Mars dosha and the 8th house, house of Mangalyasthan has Ketu. Hence, you can try to get the compatibility of the charts by one or two professionally qualified astrologers, which is good for her. If proper matching is not done, then it may affect the longevity of the marriage

regards.

7. AnjanaSawant

AnjanaSawant Gold IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy,

Can you please let me know marriage compability for below mentioned girl and boy :

Girl's details :
    Date of birth : 17th June, 1986
    Place of birth : Vengurla
    Birth Time : 9pm

Boy's details :
    Date of birth : 7th December, 1983
    Place of birth : Mumbai
    Birth time : 1pm

Thanks in advance!!!

8. kavisur

kavisur Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I am a house wife. I had never worked before. I have 2 kids. Can you pls tell me whether i can get a job? What kind of job is suitable for me? We are planning to get a house, processing is going on. Will the processing be smooth? Major amount will be through loan. Will we be able to manage? Thanks a lot in advance.
    DOB 14/3/1976
    time: 8:14 am
    place:Chennai

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Smileypooja,

Please verify and confirm the date of birth of your brother because you have earlier given your brother's birth details as 12th June, 1988 08.03 AM / Mumbai.

In case, if I had made any prediction to the present boy, the reply given by me may also be sent

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kavisur,

The chances of getting the job immediately is not much promising and you may have to wait for some time for getting the job of your expectation. In the meanwhile, you can accept what is available, even though it may not upto your expectation.

At present, the running dasa and also the transit planets are much favourable for acquisition of property. Hence, everything will go on well.

regards