Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. iCool

iCool Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much sir...i will do meditation for peace of mind. Thank you once again

2. nnarmadha

nnarmadha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Happy to meet you again!!!!!!!!
    We bought a home, we are planning to do Grahapravesam in april or may. Please Let me know whether which Tamil month is auspicious for this function. Is Panguni month or Chithirai month good ?
    DOB: 21/5/1978
    Time: 12.5
    Place: udumalpet

Kindly let me know the auspicious dates as per my star in April or May..

3. ushkumar

ushkumar Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

Sir, I wanted to know about my career. Last 2010 I lost my job as my time was not good, later last year also I didnt have any idea to search for a job. But now as my daughter is busy in her career; classes in the morning and in the evening, I find difficult in staying at home. Please do advice me whether I will get a good job and by what time I may get a job. All these days I didnt make an attempt to look for a job as for my daughters exam and career.

Shall I start searching for job? Will I get a good job?

Also from last few days I am in a very disturbed state of mind, please advise.

Name: Usha G
    DOB: 23/09/1969 8.30 am
    Place: Vijayawada

thanks a ton!
    Usha

4. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Sir. As you mentioned that Jupiter and Saturn are in retrograde motion, will it affect the mental peace as well? How will the family life be in general during this period? Also Sir, Since Guru dasa is going to be for 16 years, will i always be having ups and downs in career? Will my career ever get steady?

5. coolariean

coolariean New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am having some issues with my career now and looking to change jobs. Could you please check and let me know if it can be done now?

Date of Birth : April 11,1978
    Time of Birth : 2:10 AM
    Place of birth : Tirunelveli

Thanks

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Akshu02,

The discussions about the retrograde planets relating to getting profession only; and not related to the life. hence, you need not worry of the same.

Regards

7. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir. The reason i asked is because a couple of years ago, someone predicted that i may go through a lot of issues between 30-35 years of age and those years will be depressing. I am going to be 30 soon and already into some issues now. So i thought may be it is already happening and is worried now. Is this going to be a tough phase in life for me? Should i do any parigarams?

8. lhamotz

lhamotz New IL'ite

Hello, Can I ask the astrological predictions for me? let me put the details here
    My date of birth is 10th May 1973, I was born in India around 4 - 5a.m. My name is Kyizom. Awaiting your response

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Coolariean,

According to your chart, the change of job for the present is not much promising. Any attempt for change can be beneficial only after May, 2014.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Ihamotz,

Please make the request on which the astrological prediction is required by you. While posting your request, please mention the distrcit Hq of the place of birth and also the State.

regards.