Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

My sister is blessed with girl baby,please see baby chart and let us know her star..baby was born in UK,so we have confusion whether it is visakam or swati.
    Also see baby chart and let us know how her future will be or do we need take care of any aspect in particular.

Praying god for her bright future.

Girl Baby
    Time of Birth -6.39AM
    Place of birth -Leeds,United Kingdom.

Thank you sir

2. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

You had told me earlier that there is a possibility of me getting job between March 2nd-March 19th. I got really close to grabbing 3 different opportunities but somehow managed to lose every one of them :-( I dont know what went wrong. I am feeling very low now. I have not faced so much of failures ever. Whatever i try to do, i end up failing in it. Sir, could you please look at my horoscope again and tell me when i would be able to get a job. When will i be able to see good and happy times again?

My details
    Date of birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of Birth : 6:15 AM
    Place of birth : Salem, Tamilnadu

Thanks

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Akshu02,

It is true that I had predicted that there are little hopes that you may get the job in March; which is according to the transit planets. However, I find you missed the opportunity in the 11th hour. This is mainly due to the fact that the Jupiter and Saturn in your chart are in retrograde motion. Also in your case, you belong to Pisces Lagna and the Lagna Lord Jupiter is placed in the 8th house. Normally, the Lagna lord in the 6th or 8th or 12th house will be obstruction in upliftment in the life.

Please pray Lord Dakshminamoorthy and also Lord Saturn or Lord Ayyappan to get rid of the problem. In the next, there are chances of getting the job between 23.01.2014 and 11.06.2014. In the meantime, you can try to accept whatever the job is available to you.

regards.

4. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Plz reply sir im waiting....

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Haripriya,

According to one of the horoscopes, there is a curse of Sun, which is one of the reasons for such a state of affair. So, you can try to do the remedial measures for the curse of Sun, regarding the birth of the child. After doing this, both of you can consult a Doctor, and try to rectify minor issues, if any and if you can do the same, there are every chances for getting conceived and deliverying a good and healthy child.

Regarding the hunt for profession, the following two periods are highly favourable, however, the second period is much promising of getting the job of your choice and also the salary, as desired by you.

1) 1st to 15th June 2012
    2) 30th June, 2012 to 16th July, 2012.

regards.

6. kichu198

kichu198 New IL'ite

Sir I hav told u about my lover searching for job and u have predicted that there is a chnace to get a job between 14th march to april.She attended a test yesterday and clearded it one more interview to go.Waiting for that.

7. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir...

Your guidance is once again required... All your predictions till date regarding me and my husband have always been correct and very comforting during the difficult time.... I had earlier asked you regarding TTC and you had predicited that as per both of our birth charts there is no problem in TTC.. bt tatz not the case.. We are TTC from few months bt we havent been successful?? Have there been ny changes in our charts?? and can you please tell me wen will we be blessed with a gud news..

our birth details are:

My Details:
    Place: Shujalpur, MP
    DOB: 12-05-1987
    Time: 05:45 AM

My Husband Details:
    Place : Rewa, MP
    DOB: 23-02-1980
    Time: 09:32 AM

Thank you Very much for your help..

God Bless

Angel

8. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir!!! I will definitely keep praying. But Is there no chance i would get a job before 2014? Will i have to wait 2 years to get a job?

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Akshu02,

The period mentioned relates to the operating dasa system. In the mean time, there are chances that you may get the profession, which may not be upto your expectation; however, you can accept the same and wait for the auspicious period for getting the job of your choice and expecation

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Angel,

Kindly post ur request, with the reply given by me earlier.

regards.