Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Sir, thanks a lot for ur advice and all ur efforts.. May God bless you.. Just one more question if u have time plz do let me know whether his parents would accept me happily? bcz yes the guy i luv is from a different religion..Due to which often we hav sum issues.. and the biggest problem is about convincing our parents both sides.. Sir i hav always wanted to hav a happy married life like every girl.. Pls can u tell me how will my married life be with him? If by God's grace we do get married...
    Thanx a lott againn

2. Dukhi

Dukhi New IL'ite

Thank you again sir, I was just wondering if you could also tell us if we will be blessed with any children and when?

And also by "adjusting" do mean that i just say "yes ma'am" to her every need, like a servant? please advise kindly...

3. amithadev

amithadev New IL'ite

: Astrological predictions

Dear sir,

I have query about my daughter. I want to know when she would conceive her 2nd child. Whether she should go for treatment or will she conceive normally. I will furnish my daughter as well as my son-in-law details.

Daughter- 4:10 pm / magam star / 29.06.79 / chennai
    SIL - 11:20 am / pooradam / 7.3.75 / chennai.

Thanks in advance

4. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

How are you? I delivered a baby boy on Wednesday, the 7th Mar'12. As predicted by you it is a baby boy and delivered by C-section. He was born at 20.18 hrs. (08.18 p.m) as per Doha timing. Sir, We have a confusion whether his nakshatram should be taken as Maham or Pooram. As per indian timing the nakshatram is Pooram.

Kindly let me know which nakshatram should i take into account .Doha latitude 25°15'N and longitude 51°35'E.
    Sir, please clear this confusion.

Laxmi

5. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathyji, thanks for all your help in the past! I would like to ask one thing, if you can tell me by looking at my chart if there is any planet that i should propitiate, that will be good for me.
    DOB: December 13 1991 TOB: 12:50PM POB: Jalandhar, Punjab

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Laxmi,

My hearty congratulations on the arrival and addition of a new Member in your family.

As per the birth details furnished by you, I am furnishing the following details, by taking into account the birth at Doha, Qatar:

Janma Lagna of the Boy is LIBRA (THULAM), owned by Lord Venus
    Janma Rasi of the Boy is Leo (Simham), owned by Lord Sun
    Janma Nakshtra of the Boy is Poorva Phalguni (Pooram) - Padam 1, owned by Venus - i.e. by birth the Venus dasa will get started and this Venus dasa will be operative till 26.08.2030
    Tithi : Pournami

Regards.

7. babysunshine

babysunshine New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the assessment. Is there any specific pooja which we should conduct or pray to any special God. Kindly advice if any pariharam can be done from our end for quick conception.

Thanx in advance.

8. desptograd

desptograd New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Sir.

1 person likes this.
  9. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I checked with you last time on my career and job related matter. I am still not able to find a job and is very frustrating. There seems to be a lot of constraints and i am going through a tough period in the family life as well. Could you let me know how my future is and if i should do any parigarams for the current situation?

Date of Birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of Birth : 6:15 AM
    Place of Birth : Salem, Tamil nadu

Thanks

10. Godisgreat

Godisgreat New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. As you said it is not easy to convience my husband. Though he knows the difficulties in adjusting with in laws, he still asks me to adjust and see the positive side of it. Right now i am into depression and have to take care of my 2.5 yrs old kid as well. Please suggest me what can i do that will bring in peace for me and my family? any parikarams? I will speak only +ve to my husband...will that save...I am extremly into depressed state...what can help me??Also i want my parents to live with me/i live close to them, my husband is also fine with that given that he does not leave his parents...and is there a chance i go for my second kid?