1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Jan 15, 2016.

1. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True. A person becomes more confused after seeing the astrologer. there were great astrologers like Arybhatta before. But now it is seen only for predicting future which I am sure will never be accurate .Astrology was in ancient times related to astronomy and maths. Those are different .what I wish from all the astrologers is I REQUEST them to say good things and boost the costumers' courage rather than saying something to fear(may be it their accurate prediction but it need not be true. We are humans not God). this is A great service to humanity.

poovai likes this.
  2. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Dear @jayasala42 ,
    When everything is going smoothly people generally dont go near astrologers , except for matchmaking purposes . But when some misfortune or crisis happens, and the person loses strength to face it , they will seek astrologers help , even if in ordinary times they were not so bothered with astrology . Its like " etthai thinnaa pittham theliyum " kind of desperation and they want to hear something that will give hope and strength to cope with the situation . If they feel better hearing the astrologers words or doing some pariharam ( even if its bogus) they may get energised to take on the problem with confidence . Its like counselling . Everybody may not be very strong minded . Some need outside help in some form . Astrology may be one form . But it is very unfortunate that many such desperate people are taken for a ride by shrewd astrologers who see an opportunity to fleece them .

3. sudarshan121

sudarshan121 New IL'ite

yeah i personally know manu in bangalore he is really good just type international himalayan a s t r o l o g e r bangalore .in search egine .you will find him...simple remedies and cost effective..highly reliable and friendly.91139 76001