Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello mahalakshmi
    I had already asked u post ur query..u need to tell me the problem u r facing, so that I can suggest a remedy for that..

Sudhindra

2. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello bless every body
    I can only say what's there in ur destiny...only Almighty can change it...so pray him..he will bless u with ur wishes..

Sudhindra

3. nskssp

nskssp Junior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Hope you are well. We travelled abroad immediately after our marriage in 2005, stayed there for 6 years or so and came back in 2011 to India since my son was back in India with my mom and we wanted to settle in India only. We started a dairy and setup processing plant business after coming back. My father in law and myself are partners in it and husband takes care of it fully and I support him on weekends as I am working also. The last 8 years has been very hard financially. Pushing every day every month is taking so much energy and am not sure where this will lead to. Extremely scared to face every morning and cant think of anything long term. It is like catching tiger tail and cant leave it also. Please let us know if there is any salvation from here / we will come out of it or to expect financial crisis and reputation losing. I came across your thread and thought will ask you, at least I can be mentally prepared whatever it is. Or we will come out of it successfully, please help and let know.

My husband's details
    Date of birth: 24-Jan-1978
    Time of birth: 8:07 am
    Place of birth: Coimbatore

My details
    Date of birth:25-02-1981
    Time of birth:4:15am
    Place of birth: Tiruppur

FIL details
    Date of birth:27-04-1950
    Time of birth:8:30pm
    Place of birth: Kethanur

Thank you sir.

4. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello nskssp
    Looking at all the 3 charts..I can conclude one thing..the time seems to harder for 1 plus years...so think of any alternative measures which can help u to overcome this problem.. From all the 3 charts one thing is sure u will be free from all the problems by the end of 2020...

Sudhindra

5. chitra30

chitra30 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I am married for 5 years.Recent days too much of misunderstanding between me and husband .Also I left nymsoftware job.Will I be able to work again?when will the misunderstandings solve ..Is there chance to conceive second child.Also how is my chart on general?Thanks in Advance

DOB 30.04.1988
    Time 10.55 pm
    Place vellore

Thanks
    chitra

6. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello chitra
    Its not a major issue..things will run fine by June..don't worry...u can work again..try from next month,the second child in 2021..overall ur chart is good but Saturn has an impact in ur chart.. So worshipping lord hanuman will help..

Sudhindra

7. nskssp

nskssp Junior IL'ite

Thank you sir, do you foresee it going beyond control or will we manage through this hardship. please let know if there is any sloka i can recite till end of 2020 to manage till that time without any critical issues. Thanks for your time sir

8. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Recite Runa Vimochana Stotram on Tuesdays...if possible daily..its available on internet..u can download it

9. chitra30

chitra30 New IL'ite

Hello Sir
    Thanks for your reply.Just a small doubt.Any chance to deliver second child before 2021..boy or girl?Thank sir.

10. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Namasthe !
    I got a job this March after a long career break and now my husband is out of job .Situations were not good at office(politics) and he his availing leaves now.He is searching for a new job.How is the time looking ,will he be able to get a suitable job matching his profile at the current location(we are abroad).How is his next dasa(sani) looking overall. ? Please help
    4 Apr-77 (10.20 AM , Erode- Kanni Rasi)