Assamese translation help PLEASSSE!

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by simply4u, Aug 24, 2010.

1. simply4u

simply4u New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am a female who is in love with a guy from Assam. I am beginning to learn Assamese but dont know enough to write a message for him. Its his birthday and I want to write to him using Assamese words and sentences. I want to tell him that he is the most special person in my life and means the world to me. He has touched my life like no other and with every passing day, my love for him grows continuously and I wish the best for him and may all his dreams come true. Can anyone help me write the above in Assamese? Any other beautiful verses or poetry or songs will be welcome too! :)

Thank you in advance!

Anu

2. hemjyoti

hemjyoti New IL'ite

Hi Anu,
    Nice to hear that you want to learn assamese for your love one. I am an assamese girl and I will try to help you.

Eng- You are the most special person in my life and means the world to me. You have touched my life like no other and with every passing day, my love for you grows continuously and I wish the best for you and may all his dreams come true.

Assamese- tumie mur jobonor xokolu, etiya tu tumar obihone moi jibon kolpona o koribo nuwaru. tumar majote moi mur manor manuh jon bisari paisu. jimane xomoi par hoise, mur bhal puwa tumar prati brahi goi ase. ajir ei special dintut moi tumak janmo-dinor xubhesha jasilu. tumar jen xokolu xopun pura hoi.

3. ananyanath

ananyanath New IL'ite

You have translated so well. I am also new to IL. I want to say Hi to every one belongs to NE.
    "Bor bhal lagil."

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  4. simply4u

simply4u New IL'ite

Hi Hemjyoti,

I was just remembering this post and realized that I never came back and thanked you. It has been more than two years since you helped me translate those words..thank you for helping me bring a smile to his face. :) I can never forget that day even though its history now. And even though the words remain true even today, we will never be together again. I just wanted to let you know that you helped me build something beautiful.

Thanks and best wishes to you,
    Anu