Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL FORUMS

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Q & A of the Features post Upgrade

Dear LathaViswa,

The issue has been fixed and it happened due to server optimization. Now you can view your profile and access PM notifications.

Thank you.

2. alamelua

alamelua Senior IL'ite

HI
    I have joined 2005, i have uploaded my work in this site two years back. but now i couldntupload my deco clay work. can you please tell me the procedure. thankyou.

3. IL_Admin

Dear Alamelu,

Kindly check your attachment quota. If your attachment limit is over then you will be not able to attach any files.

When you hit Junior IL-ite milestone, you will get incremental privileges. Refer the below thread:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...e-member-statuses-incremental-privileges.html

If there's no issue with your attachment quota, then check the file size of your image. If it exceeds the maximum file limit, it will show you error. Refer the below FAQ to know about the maximum file size limit.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-rules-and-faqs/139871-how-can-i-add-attachment.html

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

4. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi IL,

I want to move a thread, can you help me with the procedure for doing this.

Magee

5. IL_Admin

Dear Magee,

Unfortunately, users do not have access to move a thread. Please report the thread and the concerned forum moderator will move it to the respective forum.

Thank you.

6. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I created a thread called " Our daily wear to workplace" in Jewellery Forum and want to move it to Cothes and apparals section.

Magee

7. IL_Admin

Dear Magee,

We have moved your thread. 'Our daily wear to workplace' to Clothing & Apparels forum. Please check.

Thank you.

8. WMOOK

WMOOK New IL'ite

Dear Admin,
    I just posted a thread today under Parents and siblings titled Please Help.I got some responses and replied to them.Then I tried to edit the original post..and now it seems to have been deleted. Is it possible to bring it back as the thread will make no sense without the questions asked in the original post?
    Many thanks.

9. WMOOK

WMOOK New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Admin...my post is back.

10. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi IL team,

I read in etiquette or somewhere, if I am posting something new in connection with my old thread to post it in same thread instead of starting a new thread. For eg, posting my second creation in my old thread of my first creation instead of starting a new thread. I have been following this right from beginning like in my thread

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sewing-tailoring-stitching/145307-my-simple-designer-blouses.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sewing-tailoring-stitching/150604-paavadai-and-blouses-my-dd.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/jewellery-making/164049-my-attempt-in-jewellery-making.html

I would like to know, do I have any method to notify the friends who already responded to those threads, whenever I am posting my new attachments. Or should I have to note the names/ user ids and send them a private message? Without notifying them they may not look into the same thread for updates unless they have subscribed for it.

Hope I am clear in asking the doubt. If not please let me know.

Regards
    Manjukps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.