Ask Questions to Induslady about IL DIRECTORY

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

If you have any questions about the IL Directory, please post them here by clicking on the "Post Reply" buton at the bottom left.

This thread is ONLY for questions about IL Directory.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008

2. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Ask Questions to Induslady about IL Directory!

Hi Malathy,
    :hatsoff to you. You are doing wonders.:wowI have one question. In this IL Directory, can we start putting famous Dr. and his address, or priest address and contact number or a good Marriage cook's number? and how to register those numbers? please explain.
    All the best!

[​IMG]

3. Induslady

Hi Krishnaamma,

Yes, you can add entries of doctors, priests, marriage cooks etc. We have a full-list of sub-categories that you can add under any city. We have doctors categorizes by speciality. We have priests already in the list. Marriage cooks can go under catering services.

The emphasis of our directory is to add entries that you have experience with or have heard first hand about. Please add name and contact details. In addition, please share your experience with that doctor, priest or marriage cook so it is useful to readers. Don't forget to rate them from a scale of 1 to 5 and also add tags.

Please read this FAQ - How do I add an entry to the IL Directory?

4. chitkan

chitkan New IL'ite

Re: Ask your questions here!

HI

I wanted to place an ad for property available for sale in bangalore but when i went under the category of bangalore was suprised to see only one link for schools which was empty... Bangalore being a cosmopoliton city dont you think you need to create a few more sub links??? Hope you can help with the same,.. tc

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  5. Induslady

Hello Chitkan,

If it is your own property that is available for Sale and you want the offer to be made available to ladies here, you may post it in the Bangalore Forum in this thread already having info about our members plots or houses in sale.

We do not allow free ads about property sales done as a business. (Refer our FE about self-promotion).
    However, you may contact via email induslady@indusladies.com to know the paid advertising opportunities available.

Regarding categories in the IL Directory, please refer these FAQs about categories that can be added within a city.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/23909-what-directory-sub-categories-i.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/23908-how-can-i-add-sub.html

We keep adding on the categories as and when the need comes.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  6. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi,
    i would like to know what enteries are allowed in the directory? anyone can make enteries or do we need to take permission. suppose i want to make enteries of names places one can visit, or resturants which i feel indians might like to eat there, can i enter in the directory just by adding the details. ill make enteries only regarding UAE. im i allowed to do so. please let me know.

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Zeenat
    Anyone can do an entry in IL directory. If you wish to put the entry that will be helpful to other Ilites here. If you will go to UAE directory you will get the idea as already some entries are been made. As you have mentioned about places one can visit and resturants, these things are always helpful to fellow Ilites.
    Here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/23907-how-can-i-add-entry.html how you can add your content in it.

8. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi aruna,
    thanks a lot for help. i thoght i had to take permission b4 adding anything in the directory. u cleared my doubts. thanks.

9. haritha71

haritha71 New IL'ite

how to edit details in directory?

hi...

i want to edit my details in directory..can any1 tel me how to do that?

10. Induslady

Hi Haritha,

You should see a 'Edit' button on the right most corner of your listing. If not let us know.

BTW, we see you have listed yourself twice. Can we remove one of it? Which one can be removed? Let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.