As it goes...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Thank you...I have no words to describe or say.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

May Baba be with you and give you strength and courage to pass off the unpleasant time, Hope the friday went away with ease.

Physically also I hope you are recovering, take care..

3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Today is the day of the review and I am awaiting the Orders of Baba to move on..

4. Saisakthi

Dear Brother,

Baba will be with you and speak for you (many dont get this opportunity) and the orders will be what is needed for you which is the speciality of baba, Best wishes...

:thankyou2: Baba for being there with my brother and leading his life to a happy one surpassing all mayas of today's modern era.

Bow

5. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

The Doctors gave a clearance and were happy that the injuries have started to heal. I am thankful for all your prayers and to the Lord that, the incident was just an accident. Thank you so much.

6. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Yesterday, I was visiting my cousins in Alwarpet and just to wish them for the sake I had come to Chennai. I was advised by them to take a lot of rest. While leaving the place, I met my present house owner of the house I live in Madurai, by sheer chance. He was visiting PujyaSri Mathioli Saraswathy who lives right across my cousin's place. He was too surprised and then asked me to accompany him to the Nandalala Seva Temple in Mylapore where I was asked to pray to Lord Vinyaga (He was in a regal form- with turban) and to Sri Krishna in the premises and told me that my problems were on a downhill. While leaving he suggested that I adorn Lord Vinayaga with coconut garland today ( I was supposed to leave for Madurai in the afternoon. While in the Sannidhi I get calls from a friend named Ganesh Srinivas asking me about my health and a probable placement for my nephew. The house owner is also named Ganesan!), which I got a cue that leaving Chennai not offering the prayer was not good. The Archaka said that I need to pick up the Nirmalayam the next day, and another cousin called me saying that he would book tickets in the train for me also on Friday. I was surprised..Today I had been to the temple and offered my prayers and in the temple I get a call from my sister and Balaji, a friend of mine inviting me for house warming, which is close to the property I and my wife have bought. It was a marvelous feeling, since I was asked not to step anywhere near the new house we had bought by my inlaws..I had named the house Ausutosha meaning instant happiness and everytime I pray that I live in the new house and serve my people...Lord Ganesa paves a way...

7. Saisakthi

Dear Brother,

Though you feel the karmas grip on you, all gods and Gurus are favourable to you which is something unique to keep you fit in mind and not become low and frustrated.

Let Karma do its job and let us cling on to thy holy feet who will help us to flip through hurdles like skating through the ice.

May Baba be with you and give you strength and health to pass every second which may sound hectic due to pressure with ease, Best Wishes...

Thank you Baba for patiently taking care of my IL brother Bow

1 person likes this.
  8. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I had to visit a client and pick up a cheque from him. He was not happy to see me limp and walk around with an arm sling. The client was moved and offered words of solace. After visiting him, I casually strolled into the Meenakshi temple and prayed to the Mother, as to why I should leave Madurai, as She had bid me to stay here for long. Though I was not able to stand for a long time, due to the knee pain, I had a fairly good look at the Goddess. It was serene and peaceful as the challenges have been poured on me on all counts were to be battled. Family (the latest trend is that is my father-in-law has remained silent and has not even asked how I was during the hospitalization and post accident recovery), Career at cross roads and debts have to be settled with a new challenge of health. One friend told me that, my karma has been off loaded due to the accident. Meanwhile a lot of friends have taken up the task of the reunion and I have asked them to remain silent due to the adverse comments that have been portrayed of me..Meenakshi has been our family mother for long...

9. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I went to bed and tried to sleep. Hunger was there. I went to the tea shop and ate a cream bun..I open this forum your reply had been posted...I was searching the reply an hour ago..What made get up and open this thread..Amazing!

10. Saisakthi

These lines wet my eyes, baba was my IL brother so cruel to his family for them to be away from him even when he is recovering from the accident wounds.. Please Baba shower him your love and warmth, make everyone understand the warmth of ifs and buts during the life cycle, :thankyou2: Baba for being with us...

Really the title choosen not knowing what is happening and what will in due course ?????

1 person likes this.