Arumugaswamy peeril

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by nalanda, Feb 17, 2012.

1. nalanda

nalanda New IL'ite

ஆர்ருமுகச்வாமி பேரில்

சந்திர முருக நல்ல தந்திர முருக
    நிர்ண சட்குருனர்ட முருக

i wonder if anyone has come across this murugan prayer and if so can you help with translation into english, please.nandri
    nalanda

Similar Threads
    1. nalanda
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Dear Brother,

Nice to hear from u. Just i m active in the site only after i started posting all these important info, for which i became active, coz, being a family wife, i m not able to post much...

Then, coming to ur doubt, just now i viewed ur article, It's new to hear for me.. I've n't heared this song before. But anyway, may i know, why u want the translation of it in English? What's ur mother tongue? U want to pass it to all, r dont u understand the meaning of it n so needed the translation so that the meaning will be cleared...?

As of my knowledge, our inner guru is Lord Murugan... can be reached after we first reach our divine mother inside(vazhai thaai, which i've explained in the "Kolam and importance..." thread).

She will take to our divine father( only she has to take, if we approach directly Lord Shiva, death is for sure for those sadhakas, that's the msg of Thazhambu story...).

Then our inner guru, Lord Murugan will be completely awakened who will take us to the life of immortality to God... within us...

That's the real meaning of the phrase "Matha, Pitha, Guru and Deivam".. Hope now u r clear...

For catching our real mother, the initiation from a true spiritual guru is needed.. only then, we are able to reach our mother with our complete surrender and god's grace and our full dedication in doing penance/meditation is the most needed...

Hope u should be clear now....

Happy day.

wishes n regs,

S. Sriumadevi Srinivasan.