Arul Vakku !

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, Jun 12, 2009.

Do you think Arul Vakku has helped in your life in anyway in the past?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Sometimes

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Not Sure

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Very rarely

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Sir, this is regarding my brother. Would like to know how his life would be from now onwards:

DOB: 26th August 1966
    Time of birth: 0: 32 mins
    Place of birth: Kumbakonam

Thanking you in advance, regards,

2. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Lady Luck smiles at him ....

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Sir, thank you very much for prompt response. I am glad if things turn positive for him.

4. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,

I am facing problems in marital life, we are not happy .After marriage his expectations didnt reach and nothing is positive ,very unhappy in many ways .We both fight always for money and he never forgets that he has been cheated in the marriage. My kids also suffer with skin problems .Please tell me any pariharam .I have no support from my parents ,suffering so much and feel like either seperating or ending my life after 24 yrs of marriage.
    Help me sir
    Regards

5. sinthra

sinthra New IL'ite

Hello Sir, Pranams!

I want to know if I will get the opportunity to study further or start a job. I have now moved to a different place after marriage and want to know what is in store for me. Already undergoing a very stressful phase, due to various other reasons. Therefore, afraid to take any step or decide anything. Kindly let me know if there is anything that I need to do.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Much Regards,
    S

6. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Amma please help me .Will my daughter be able to complete her course successfully?
    I am in a big trouble ,so many fightings at home and lot of money is spent on my daughter. We parents also have no understanding ,all is getting reversed.
    Amma have mercy ,no peace at home .My daughter's future ,health and education is a big problem.Amma you are aware of everything please have mercy and forgive us for our past sins. Help her to focus.
    Amma please help me.
    Regards

7. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Have already msged you about my pregnancy issues. Started my ivf treatment two months back and suddenly got cancelled ystdy due to my health issues. Thos os for good or bad i cannot justify. Pls tell me whether im having a good time and when will i become pregnant. Second cycle for ivf will start from next month hope this gets success.

Name:Sharmili
    TIME:5.45 pm
    DOB: 01-02-1994
    Chennai

NAME: Omprakash
    TIME:5.46PM
    DOB: 15-01-1988
    TIRUVALLUR

8. nskssp

nskssp Junior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    For the last 4-5 years we are struggling with the business we started on our return from abroad and accumulated lots of debt along with all our savings invested in it. Can you please check and let know if it will become critical and we will face reputation loss or we will come out of the debt successfully / by when, please help sir, thanks!