Articles Section for the IndusLadies Community!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Article 10 - Safety Harbour

Safety Harbour
    - by Siva Priya (Click here to read about Siva Priya)

I wasn't sure which way I was heading towards! How much ever I think, how much ever I plan, some thing else happens and the tedious process and precision that went into charting out a direction is nullified. I have been trying this way quite from sometime. Not the kind of person who usually gives up, I just kept all that was going inside myself in pause and quietly went to the beach and sat on the sea shore.

Have you ever felt like this???

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
  2. Induslady

Article 11 - Why are we killing the individual?

Why are we killing the individual?

- by Siva Priya (Click here to read about Siva Priya)

"One thing that's always amazing", says Siva Priva. We often see people feeling bad in chorus for some one in pain, when something bad happens for others. Forget how genuine it is inside, at least the hot topic gets a consensus for common discussion about how the fate of the fate less sufferer today can be changed. When it comes to discussing about a third person, the way people whether two or many come together is so easy and natural! Why doesn't that happen when they have to discuss their own life and problems?

3. Induslady

Article 12 - Writing Skills

Writing Skills
    - by Sharada (Click here to read about Sharada)

The best means of communicating is through writing, says Sharada. The spoken word is lost somewhere in the atmosphere. Great speeches are often quoted – but for it to make history it is usually written and passed on. Writing well is an acquired art – it is like learning to paint with words.

If you have enthusiasm and interest in writing, the techniques are easy to follow. Do you want to try your hands in creative writing. Read on about writing skills.

4. Induslady

Article 13 - Speaking well

Speaking well
    - by Sharada (Click here to read about Sharada)

To speak well, have a clear cut plan in your mind, so that you don’t confuse the audience! Say not always what you know, but always know what you say. Have a basic structure for your speech - introduction, body and conclusion. That will help you navigate expertly.

Do you want to conquer the world by your speech?

5. Induslady

Article 14 - What's Love?

What's Love
    - by Sudha Narasimhachar (Click here to read about Sudha)

LOVE! The most distorted word! Love is one thing that keeps our world going. Love has no particular day or time! It is a feeling which should fill our hearts forever all the twenty four hours!

6. Induslady

Article 15 - Hi Mom! - Mother's Day Special

Hi Mom!
    - by Vidya Ramji (Click here to read about Vidya Ramji)

Vidya (a.k.a Vidya24 among IndusLadies) says - "In the last twelve years that I have been away from my mother, most of our conversations start with a Hi! Mom. Calling mom is the best therapy to chase away blues. Be it a burnt cake or a wretched boss, mom has solutions and solace for every evil. Invariably, it would be a, ’this too will pass’ attitude, followed by gentle probing of what I did, and would always end with asking me to forget and forgive, and lose weight!"

Mother's Day Special

This piece of writing is dedicated to all such moms and such conversations on this Mother's Day. To acknowledge everything they give us, expecting nothing in return, but our happiness. And to the simple truth, that every woman is a mother - motherhood is not merely a physical state but an emotional state of being.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.