article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. evs

evs Junior IL'ite

Thank u menaka. I will check out the company u mentioned. And keep u updated of any success. :)

2. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

that is good, do check for opening with prabug too. he is a very good employer and would give you the best opportunities.

3. Manishaagrawal

Manishaagrawal New IL'ite

Menaka mam
    Hello,
    I have been following ur thread for some time.Firstly I would like to thank u for providing us the names of some genuine work from home sites.I have been looking for them on google but could not get any genuine site.
    However I have registered myself with freelancer.com few days back and trying to get some work.I have one question- How to link my paypal account to my freelancer a/c? the balance shown in the freelancer's login page-does it remain with them till I transfer it to my paypal or any other account?
    Kindly clarify my doubts.
    Regards
    Manisha

4. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Hi Subha,

I am working as a part time content writer. As you said, most of the works are related to reviews and promos. While searching for the job, I happened to come across a website called fanstory.com. They conduct contests and give cash prizes. You can try this.

Currently I am working as a freelancer in a company called, INSTAMEDIA. It is a blogger's network and also they promote articles based on current affairs.

5. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Manisha,
    thanks for reading through my posts. as for the balance in freelancer, it would remain in your freelancer account till you transfer it. You can transfer the balance from freelancer to your Paypal account using withdrawal.
    there are options given and if you choose Paypal you would be guided as what has to be done.
    all the best for your venture
    menaka

6. poojashreee

poojashreee New IL'ite

hello menaka, i want to join elance/odesk, but i have a one question such as :
    elance work from home jobs service is a 8.75 %or 6.25%
    odesk charges it a 10%
    so,should i pay this from my pocket ?
    thanx in advance and sorry for trouble to u :)
    i am waiting for ur answer urgently :)

7. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Hello Meneka,

Thanks for sharing all this useful information with in this forum.
    I signed up for some freelancing sites 2 years back but didnt got any projects so just left it. But after seeing all your posts i have started thinking that i should try again.

I have one question i have not yet created paypal account for paypal account is credit card necessary.

Regards,

Prachi

8. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

hi friends.. i finished BSC computer science and can u recommend some geniue home online work sites?it ll be helpful

9. poojashreee

poojashreee New IL'ite

as transfering my money from paypal to my account, again some amount goes as you saying, this amount should i pay from my pocket?
    i don't want to work in freelancer but want to work in elance/odesk, so, there are transaction/shipping fee are required from my pocket ?
    reply me urgently, thanx and sorry for late coming :)

10. vidhya1mani

vidhya1mani New IL'ite

Hello Menaka

First Hats off to u yaar for your efforts u took to answer everyone's questions....:bowdown
    I have started reading without leaving a single thread....your speech reflects all home makers mind..:)
    I am interested in online jobs and was blank when googled...but now I got lot of info about article writing..
    Great Thanks for boosting us...Keep rocking and wish you all the best...

EVS-Your post resembles my life...Go ahead with your efforts and wish u all the best
    Regards
    Srividhya:thumbsup