1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Argan oil new product evolved in the market for skin care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by nihitareddy, Jan 20, 2012.

1. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

hi there,
    i have read so many threads in IL seeking suggestions to get rid of pimples, scar marks etc. i too have these promblems. but after trying so many products i tried using these oil from past month. believe me or not it really worked for mt pimple. eery month i used to have 4-6 pimples but after using these oil they got reduced to 1. since this oil is ric in vitamin e it helps in recuding te pimple marks and also working as a gud moistizer. this oil really worked for me. so u people also just give a try and see wether this oil works for you or not. if it works its really gud in case if it doesnot work then leave it. before you uy just read about argan oil in the internet and then deceide
    nihita

2. surylakshmi

surylakshmi New IL'ite

The testimonies of persons who handled successfully their acne with argan oil are many. But it's hard to explain why it worked because we really have no explanations, for lack of scientific studies on the subject. We suppose that the action of the argan oil on the hydrolipidic pellicule of the skin would be beneficial in the decrease of the acne. We also suppose that the argan oil has a healing action on the buttons of acne. It can paraitre surprising because it is about an oil but in any case it works on numerous persons!
    From my side, it's the best oil for my daughter's skin. She is a half-blood or creole (I don't the world in India find मेस्टिज़ो on wikipedia :) ) and has a very fragile and reactive skin. Her skin and her hairs are in full health only when we use argan oil!

3. maya69

maya69 Gold IL'ite

I am also using argan oil (my brand is Acure Organics) mostly for dry face/hair as I saw good review on it. I just liked how it made my face, eye area as the oil absorbs easily, better than any of those eye creams. Ordered my next bottle already. If it helps my acne (still have acne even after crossing 40), thats great. I use benzoyl peroxide (2%) for acne on my chin but use argan oil on top of it to moisturize.