Are You Ready For A Home Based Job !!

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by suganraags, Apr 23, 2015.

1. suganraags

suganraags New IL'ite

I'm an IT professional working in a big MNC. I have a 2.5 yr old Kid. After marriage we purchased a flat by taking a home loan. At first it was not a big burden for me to pay my EMI. But after becoming a parent our responsibilities are growing big. Day by day it is becoming harder to manage our family expenses after paying for the loan. I was much worried thinking about how much I'm gonna save for my kid's future? What if recession comes in IT industry? When we get a lotta experience we are a big threat to our company as they have to pay a good package and this leads to cut off senior employees. Again my job is in a big risk. I never know when I will loose job. All these thoughts were killing me. My friend gave me an opportunity to earn from home. For almost 2 years I negelected the whole idea thinking I will not be capable of doing it. Opportunity has a sly habit of slipping in by the back door, and often it comes disguised in the form of misfortune or temporary defeat. With her full support I took a bold decision that I can do this home based part time job. Now I'm happy that I have other income which will help my family even I don't have a job.

If you are really into a situation like this and if u are really interested to earn some penny sitting at home without any investments believe me its the right time to grab the opportunity. PM me if you are ready to do this.

1 person likes this.

2. mithu202

mithu202 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am interested, I am not able to send PM to you.

3. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

@suganraags, you have to make atleast 10 posts this month to be able to use the PM facility.

Can you share more information about this opportunity here, please?

4. suganraags

suganraags New IL'ite

I did not know about this 10 post thing.. Ping me.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  5. SriGeetha

SriGeetha Bronze IL'ite

It would be great if you could share in more details about this Home job, like how many hours required per day,what kind of work it is ,how the work needs to submitted,w how the payment would occur , any means to validate if it is an legally valid. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
  6. suganraags

suganraags New IL'ite

Hi Geetha. As this a business opportunity I cant share the details in open forum. We will connect in private message and I will explain how it works.

7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Hi suganraags,
    I am in the same situation like urs. Deliberately in need of another income. PLease tell me how to contact you.

8. suganraags

suganraags New IL'ite

Hi IamLucky PM me.. I wil share the details

9. satha

satha New IL'ite

hi
    I am interested,

10. Nicky01

Nicky01 New IL'ite

please provide the details. i have come across socialtrade.biz thru which i am earning some side income now. but would like to know your details.
    Thanks
    Niki