1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Are they made for each other

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Dec 2, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

We all know that there is a saying Marriages are made in Heaven. Earlier the parents used to select the girl and the boy also used to agree to the proposal. But now a days the parents leave to the children and some agree to the parents selection but still the parents allow them to talk to each other so that there is no problem after marriage.

For some matching of horoscopes is a must. My elder sisters and younger brothers marriages were decided in front of God only. Red flower and white flower was packed and kept in front of Devi and when they got the Red flower the marriage was decided. Today both my sister and brother are leading a happy married life. My sister has completed 42 years of married life and my brother 36 years of married life.

Of late many love marriages are there where horoscopes are not seen. In some cases parents get them married and in some cases first they are not interested and after they get married on their own they accept them.

Astrologers match and give but all are not as per his predictions. We have one astrologer whom some people don’t have belief in his astrology. One of my friend was saying if you show your horoscopes to him then your children wont get married. I told her if my children are destined to be married he cant stop them. God decides about marriage and not him

Since everything is in the hands of God, love marriages are also decided by God only. If the girl and boy know each other well then they can lead their life happily

4 people like this.

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin Viji Aunty......
    :iagree
    I too believe...God decides the match.....

Marriages are made in heaven....:):):)

In some cases.....,
    Horoscope is instrumental in the match...:)

In some other cases....,
    Heart is instrumental.......:)

4 people like this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Vijiakka
    I believe that if one believes that God created us we should also believe that He will bring the person somehow in front of us who will be our spouse!

But everyone has some belief and to say anything against that would only hurt their feelings! So as long as each and everybody is happy about the way a man and woman gets married, all is well.

1 person likes this.
  4. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Very true vijima...the one above us(GOD) decides everything...in both of the cases! Horoscopes are just used as a mediator or an instrument to link the people!! LOVE marriage- people's confidence in one another wins over!

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear sorry for the late reply. How are you now. Glad you too believe that God decides the match.I agree with you rviews

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dear sorry for the late reply. I agree with your views

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vidhya dear sorry for the late reply. I agree wtih your views

8. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

True Viji aunty,

If we put things in God's feet having faith in him, he does everything we deserve. What we deserve also depends on our poorva janma karma also.

Both mine and my hubby's names are not very common names but very old time names. Incidentally it happened to be my hubby's grandparents names. My fil used to say that they were very fond of each other and we would be like them, which make me think that we also have any poorva janma bandham.

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.
  9. Butterfly04

Butterfly04 Gold IL'ite

hai vijima,

me too agree ur point.. marraiges are made in heaven only..either love marriage or arranged marriage, GOD gaves the best partner to us...

mine is arranged marriage based on the horoscope & still he is the best man for me...I still wonder, whether i'm deserved to have him as my man...anyway i always thank GOD for giving him such a wonderful person as my DH!

At this moment i want to thank GOD & my MIL and also my DH for being with me!!

Also spl thanks to u too...because of ur post i got an oppurtunity to thank my dear ones...

So ladies always have faith in GOD & he definitely gaves the best to u!!

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Manju dear true everything depends on our poorva karma

Both mine and my hubby's names are not very common names but very old time names. Incidentally it happened to be my hubby's grandparents names. My fil used to say that they were very fond of each other and we would be like them, which make me think that we also have any poorva janma bandham.

Ya might be having poorva janma bandham. Earlier they used to keep grandparents names only. Of late only though they keep those names the calling name is different

Regards
    Manjukps[/QUOTE]