1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any Indians in Princeton Park apartments, Lowell ??

Discussion in 'Indians in Massachusetts' started by Vidhisha, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Vidhisha

Vidhisha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I got married and moved to Dracut from Mysore last year. Me and my husband are planning to move to Lowell from Dracut.The only reason we are moving from Dracut is that there are no indian families living in our apartment. We found princeton park apartments in Lowell quiet good. I just wanted to know whether there is a lot of Indian community living in that apartment. And also if there are any other good apartments in and around Lowell, then please let me know. Thank you.

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

As far as I know, Lowell is not a good place to live in... Crime rate is very high...

3. Vidhisha

Vidhisha New IL'ite

Thanks for replying. Ya, i have heard that crime rate is high. But this apartment is very close to my husband's office, supermarkets, pharmacy and Indian groceries and also i have heard there are lot of Indians around that place.

4. gplpushpa

gplpushpa New IL'ite

Hi Vidhisha,

did u move to lowell. we have moved here to lowel recently and looking for indian friends. if u had already moved pls let me know. i stay in princeton blvd, lowell and from bangalore.

thanks,
    pushpa

5. Vidhisha

Vidhisha New IL'ite

Hi Pushpa,
    Welcome to indusladies..I moved to princeton properties in march. We can fix a day and catch up.

6. gplpushpa

gplpushpa New IL'ite

sure.. i stay in buildingd 744.. when u go to park let me know. we can meet up there once..

7. Vidhisha

Vidhisha New IL'ite

okey.. i will let you know the next time i will be going to park. lets meet up.

8. vaijudiva

vaijudiva New IL'ite

Hi

I am looking for apartments in chelmsford and lowell area. I found Princeton park at lowell is economical as well as Indian families live there.. How is the apartment maintenance and security? I'm bit concerned about security as many say lowell is not really a good place. But the apartment pics looks nice.. I really need your suggestions friends.. anyone still there????

Thanks
    Vaiju.

9. Vidhisha

Vidhisha New IL'ite

Hi
    Princeton Park is quiet good and pretty close to all the amenities .Apartment maintenance is responsive. We have not had any problems living in this apartment. But few months ago few car windows were smashed. Overall it is a nice place to live.

Thanks

10. deblina18

deblina18 New IL'ite

Hi,

I shifted to Princeton Blvd yesterday.. Would love to get to know the Indians here.Let me know if anybody is here.