April 2019 Due Date Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by MissH, Aug 23, 2018.

1. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

Hi All! Welcome to the April 2019 birth club! Let us, who are due in April 2019, gather here to talk about whatever we are going through :)

VandhenaKrish likes this.

2. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

I'm 7 weeks 1 day pregnant as of today :) This is my second and I am very much excited! Hoping to meet other mommies who are due at the same time as me. Best wishes to you all!

3. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi , I m in ... Yesterday did check at home with a preg card .. n my husband and I were shocked to see a faint positive line .. This is my second .. DS is 3 years n extremely naughty and hyper ... Totally unexpected n so tensed about this .. But deep diwn, v r happy.. yet to confirm with doc... All the best to all of you... Lets keep posting ...

MissH likes this.
  4. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

Welcome @VandhenaKrish and Congratulations!! Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :) Keep posting.

5. VandhenaKrish

Jus finished my first check up today... Dic dint do any tests .. Prescribed folic n no hormone tablets given .. asked to come after two weeks for scan.. share ur upsates guys

MissH likes this.
  6. Nmathi

Nmathi New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am 8 weeks today.. Due date april 4th :) happy to be here!

VandhenaKrish and MissH like this.
  7. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

@Nmathi Congratulations and welcome here! :)

8. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow according to my LMP date. I had ultrasound done last Thursday and we heard the baby's heartbeat :) It was a wonderful experience. The results came out good. However, it turned out that I have UTI and yeast infection for which I have been prescribed medications. This is what is scary at this point :( I hope everything goes well. My EDD is April 10th 2019.

9. VandhenaKrish

Hi ppl, How are you all. . how s first trimester treating you... Morning sickness, mood swings?? I m terribly be affected both mentally and physically with lot of anxiety and sickness.. hope everything will be fine soon.. @MissH how s UTI plm ? Hope u r fine out of it

10. MissH

MissH Bronze IL'ite

@VandhenaKrish I've been having nausea and mostly 'evening sickness'. Also feeling tired some days. Hopefully all these will subside when I enter the second trimester. I went to the doctor on Monday and am waiting for my results regading the UTI. Please take good care and try to keep away from the anxiety as much as possible. Keep posting.