April 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rarity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Congrats to all mommies....

@deepthivinayak1,

Even am facing this issue, every half an hour once i feed him and put him to sleep and he gets up. After a days struggle i tried giving him to my mom if he gets up like this. To my surprise he just doses off in five minutes in her lap.

So now what am doing is i curdle him nicely in my arms and slowly pat his back. Though it takes some time he sleeps nicely.

2. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

How are your elder ones doing and what's their reaction?

My elder son becomes too protective of his little brother when guests come and all happy happy. But sometimes he goes very crazy and fuses around and behaves very rudely and complaints about me taking care of the little one.

Everybody say in a month or two he will settle down after his school routine begins. Praying that i should be more patience and control my anger.

3. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

My elder recently started to say I am not taking care of him. He misses me. My younger one not sleeping properly in nights,so full night I can't sleep. I sleep only three hour in morning after giving him to my mil to look after. That's it. In afternoon I used to take nap,but it s the same time my elder come back from school. So I can't sleep. I am waiting for my LO to come to routine.

4. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    How r you and ur baby? How is baby sleeping now? My baby sleep well till afternoon and night but from 4 pm-9.30 pm, he cries a lot and not sleeping . If I take him in stroller,he sleeps in it.if not, doesn't settle. I am tired of feeding every one hour in evening. Once he sleep at 9.30 pm,he sleep for 4-5 hour(touchwood) . Evening times are cranky here.how about ur baby???

5. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hi all.. how is it going with you all? @deepthivinayak1 my little one is the same.. night she needs some "cry time" atleast for 2 hours. Till night she is ok. After 11 she is uncontrollable. Even if we hold her won't stop crying. I don't know what to do. How did your little ones routine changed? Need some tips.

6. momtwobe

momtwobe Junior IL'ite

Hi mommies,

How are you all doing? Has the little one started to smile.. My son at times recognises my voice and sometimes see our face directly. He starts to sleep whenever my mom sings "Jo Jo Rama" song.

My little one wakes up around 7-7.30 in the morning stays awake for an hour or so till our maid gives him bath. Then he sleeps an hour then till evening for every half an hour to one hour he wakes up n cries for feed. After 3 or some days after 4 he continuously sleeps for 4-5 hrs and in the night also he sleeps properly. Touchwood.

In the late evenings for an hour he stays awake if he sleeps in that time then after 10 or 11 he stays awake till 12 or 1. Till my elder son's school reopens i don't have any problem with this schedule.

7. deepthivinayak1

Hi @Mery ,
    Past one month I am noting down my baby sleep routine in my mobile. I note down when he wake n when he sleep. Also note down , why he wake up early(wetness, sound disturbance...) everything. I came to know when he likes to sleep and found out the routine. Sometimes this routine change by hour difference but mostly he sleeps at same time. So I used to feed him, bath him, do all my other work according to that . I started to give gas relief drops which my ped suggested every 4 hour, which helps him to relief gas . Some kids don't sleep when they have lots of gas. Bottle feed baby have more gas than breast feed. So we have to burp them twice before placing them to sleep. For breast feed baby, feed one breast , burp and feed other breast. Second time no need to burp, just place them to sleep if they are slept. Check YouTube videos how to relief baby gas without giving medicine, just doing some exercise.

8. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

Hello fellow mommies.. how are you all doing? Hope all the babies Are doing just fine. My baby girl has crossed the three months mark. Now her sleep pattern has set a routine. She sleeps through all night with just one or two feedings. Her weight is also going fine. What about you all?

9. deepthivinayak1

Hi mery,
    I m good and my baby son too. He is 2 1/2 month old. He sometimes cranky in evening but night ok. Sometimes sleep at 11 and wake up at 6 without feed in between. Sometimes don't sleep at all. He is sleeping in rocker in night have to transfer to crib soo but worried his sleep pattern will change.

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Any one feeling pain in vaginal area during 2nd day of periods...from last 2 months during my periods i feel some pain during my periods and on 3rd day it goes away..Had conversation with doctor but they are saying it might be endometrosis..can anyone help me out here...Please help me someone...