Appreciating our moderators.

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Arunarc, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Preetydevil

Thank you for bringing in some of the new moderators into this thread. Especially coolblues.

Dear QB

Thank you for getting in our Satchi into this thread who is a ex mody. But her contribution was just super se upper... :))

Happy holi to you too. Hope you had a great time yesterday for holi. OMG so many accidents in Mumbai which is really terrible.

4 people like this.
  2. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I love all the mods! I think each one of them does a fab job - is impartial, unbiased and very patient even when things get out of hand!

8 people like this.
  3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

At the core of our site is the friendly and helpful community that we have built from day one. It is virtually impossible to maintain this unique community without the enthusiasm, commitment and time of our volunteer "moderators".

Indusladies Anniversary is always a fitting time for me and for all of us to reflect on the role of our moderators and thank them for the work they put in to maintain the site.

Please continue to provide kudos to any of the moderators, you like and have interacted. A small public appreciation goes a long way!!

From our end, as a small token of our appreciation for their work, we are giving this hand-made gift (Eco-friendly Flower arrangement) to those moderators who served the community during 2012.

moderatorgift.jpg

Regards,
    Malathy Jey

9 people like this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hearty congratulations to all the new moderators and a big thank you to all of you for making IL such a clean and safe place to be in. Each and every one of you does a fabulous job and it is no mean task keeping track of all that is going on on the forums at all times.

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aruna, lovely thread. Sorry, I saw this thread only today. AC, I beat you in coming late here. :hide: :bonk

Quebec, thanks a million for the wonderful words. You know I just made some ghee today. Quite a coincidence you mentioned butterfingers!!!!! :rotfl

4 people like this.
  6. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Viji Ma And Radhu
    Stacking all your golden glosses close to my core.
    Thanks

[​IMG]to all Mods!!!![​IMG]

Malathy
    Thanks in advance for the [​IMG] gift.

3 people like this.
  7. Yashikushi

SPECIAL Thanking Note to Quebec for
    making this thread LIVELY with your lovely phraseology [​IMG]
    Enjoyed thoroughly.[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aruna
    Many thanks for giving us oppurtunities to be grateful for all the moderators. A nice feeling to know that their hardworks are recognised.

From the day this thread popped out, I wanted to write a bit of whatever I know. But it was good I delayed. I enjoyed all the posts here talking about the Moderator Greats and their Great Contributions. :clap I know some of the people below are not moderators, but their contributions have been helping a wide section of ILites and hence I thought of them.

SHANVY - An Encyclopeadia. There is nothing that she does not know. You can turn to her for any doubts.

ARTVANI - A generous person who can teach you anything on tailoring. Not many have that kind heart to share whatever they learnt.

SAISAKTHI - One can remember her next to Bhakthi. She guides all of us to the path of peace and prayers. Showers all her blessings on ILites.

COOLBLUES PINKRUBBIES - Very creative in health forum giving badges for ladies and keeping ladies inspired. That's the key for fitness.

KNBG - Apart from her forums, her posts in Snippets of life (non-fiction) justs melts our heart.

VJBUNNY - Again apart from being moderator, very talented in crafts. Once I PMed her to send the procedures and there, she instantly sent me the link itself from where she learnt it. Extremely broad-minded.

YASHIKUSHI - As someone said, my eyes widen as soon as I see this user name anywhere. One stop for any kind of design requirements for all the ladies here irrelevant of what they want.....Jewellery, Mehendi, Painting, Sketching, Fabric painting, Embroidery, Kids craft. etc...etc... Keeps updating the design corner constantly. Beyond that if someone raises queries, she will promptly provide the pics and the relevant link again. Amazing patience to guide us.
    I have stopped Googling now. I do not even post any queries on designs. Because I am confident Yashi would have already posted some links / pics somewhere !! Just let yourself into the world of her Design corner and relax... :coffee

SRAMA - No words are enough to praise her. What a writing ! It made me feel that she is such an elderly person and once Shanvy cleared the air that her writings are so mature that we tend to think so. Very thought provoking posts and unique from the routine ones. She is not just a moderator for Ideal Homes, but a very active person to generously encourage ILites' talents in other forums too. Very prompt to clarify by giving some website links etc... when you are hung up somewhere. She guided me to vote for PROTECTING OUR PHOTOS FROM GETTING MORPHED.

CHITHRA29 - Does a splendid job managing the most busiest form here. :spin Oh, I feel dizzy how she manages so many things under the Hobbies forum. There is so much of activity every minute and things cannot be so smooth and easy for us ladies, without her sincere and untiring efforts.
    Above all, I was touched with her response to my dilemma.
    I do not know how to take Plagiarism. I was confused whether it is right or wrong to copy the creative works of our dear ladies here and post it on some other website. But, I felt uneasy seeing my kolams posted in another site. I do not want them to mention my username. But, I felt that they should have mentioned the source site as INDUSLADIES. Because according to me, we improve our creativity from here and post back to this site whatever little we learn from here. That should inspire other ladies to become creative. At this point, CHITHRA and IL_ADMIN came to my rescue.......:drowning They guided me to vote for protecting our photos posted here and also raised this issue on that external website. I am just an ordinary person here among the millions of talented ladies in IL. Still I was so touched with the prompt action CHITHRA and IL_ADMIN initiated to protect our creative works.
    And my final thanks to ANITAP who had started the thread
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/general-discussions/202665-protect-your-online-photos-prevent.html
    I hope our ILites here can understand the level of effort and care our moderators take to keep us in the comfort couch..... Inspite of that all of them are very humble !
    I AM GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU.

With some limitations, the little time I can spend each day in IL, I tried my best to remember the few.... But my heartiest wishes to all the moderators here. It is not an easy task to keep this place safe so that all ladies feel free and utilise IL to the core. With due respects to INDUSLADY AND IL_ADMIN, please accept my humble salutations. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown
    RajSai.

5 people like this.
  9. Yashikushi

Rajsai
    Elated with your SATIN touch
    Though its scorching summer here,I feel [​IMG]
    Have defined my boundary just with beauty and hobbies....
    Though busy wanted to land in the other forums too.

Its my pleasure to spread a SMILE while letting my lil hands to you all..
    While Receiving a note of thanks from you all is the most best pleasurable moments in my life.

Pleased with IL and its buddy List.

[​IMG]Lets make IL as top class STOP and SHOP!!![​IMG]

Again my buddy,Thanks in zillion for making me CHILL!!!!!![​IMG]

3 people like this.
  10. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

your praise has left me in a haze,
    like i am searching the end in a maze,

i know not much about you and may also go wrong,
    but evil stops at nothing even if the punishment is strong,

so you are a master of the arts that i am led to believe,
    after seeing the intricate work you do just wondering what a talent as you can achieve,

so you let your imagination run wild on a canvas that was originally white,
    i believe you gotta also follow your gut when to brush loosly and when be tight,

i also wanted to know that to learn sketching which pencil H1, H2 or is HB the best,
    i know i know i'll just ruin a canvas and should just give my ambitions a rest,

so YASHIKHUSHI i see that you have happiness even in the latter part of your username,
    and I think evrybody at IL agreess with me when i say that without you IL just would not be the same,

so please always be so generous in your praise when on IL we meet on your forum on any date,
    cause then I can showoff to all other ILiets on IL and that i have a sketching hand and if they dont agrees show your FB and say ha ha see i'm so great.....

HUMBLE is my middle name

QUE-humble-BEC........

Take care
    chow

3 people like this.