Apple Pay...have You Tried It?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by portalblues, Jun 13, 2016.

1. portalblues

portalblues New IL'ite

Hi. I have been hearing about Apple Pay lately. It allows the iPhone users (6 and 6 plus) to pay using their device. Anyway, the reason why I am asking is that, I wanted to try it for my business since most of my clients are using the latest handy phones. I would like to give them other payment options aside from the usual cash and credit card. However, I wanted to hear and read some feedback first from those who have tried it if it is really safe to use and convenient for the customers. So if you can share your experience, i'll definitely appreciate. Thanks!

2. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

Yup! I've got no doubt about using an Apple pay. It 's easy and convenient especially when you make in store purchases or even online by using your mobile phone or rather an iPhone. In addition to it, I heard from a friend that it is not only a mobile payment method but it is also a digital wallet service. By the way, I also like their authentication by a touch id.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  3. portalblues

portalblues New IL'ite

Based on the reviews that I read so far, there are wireless credit card machines like Ingenico and Verifone that has that feature, they also accept Samsung and Apple pay, the reviews are mostly positive but I need to read further to know if the reviews are accurate or not.

4. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

That sounds great. It's like a jack of all trades.
    I have several friends who use Apple Pay but not all stores accept it yet. :/

5. HollieEustis

HollieEustis New IL'ite

My friend uses Apple Pay too but I don't think a lot of stores accept it yet.