1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hottest Summer Days around India - Beat the Heat with these Smoothies and Summer Cooler Recipes
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Summer Activities for Kids in U.S. Checkout New and Interesting Ideas Kids will Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

APCOD sachet

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by hivid, Aug 26, 2013.

1. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi all
    Have pcod and my periods are very irregular...my dr hasn't prescribed APCOD but can I take it along with metformin. Will it have any side effect and does t have to be taken only after doctor consultation?
    Is it available in delhi?

2. swetha1986

swetha1986 New IL'ite

Hi hivid,
    I was very curious abt APCOD when i read about this in the forum.Got to know that this is Vitamin D3 supplement.I think it would be better if u get u'r d3 levels checked and take suggestion of doctor before using it.

3. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

I did a test last year and my levels were significantly low. I took an injection and had some meds for a month,, I am wondering if I should check again or start this without consultation,,

4. Riyadas

Riyadas New IL'ite

Re: APCOD
    Hi all,
    I missed my period for 2moths then I got to know that i have PCOD.Then my doc suggested me medicine for CYST for 3months.After taking that med my periods became regular but because of my ovulation problem i could not be pregnant. So my doc prescribed me APCOD OBIS for 3moths but also told me that i can be pregnant within 2months.I started taking APCOD OBIS since 1st march. I got my period on 29th march as my periods interval usually 28-30days.But after that my periods hasn't come till now.I took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning and I am totally dissapointed with the result as it came -ve.Now i am worried why my period hasn't come yet.Does apcod obis affect my regular period?

5. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@riyadas : Its a supplement used for irregular periods and those who want to get pregnant.its not harmful.normally if you have pcos irregular periods will occur.so consult your gynec. dont get stressed.you will say a good news soon.

6. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

hi op, consult ur doc before using it... i used it with metformin...and it really messed up my cycle... i started gettin cyst after that....