1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments with Indian community in Vinings, Atlanta 30339

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by revbal1986, Jul 6, 2013.

1. revbal1986

revbal1986 New IL'ite

Hi All - Need a help. We are moving from NYC to Atlanta near the place called Vinings, 30339 zip (my husband is going to work for Home Depot client). I'm looking to know the good apartments with good indian community in vinings or Smyrna, GA 30080 which is right opposite to this area. Can you please help me? We are coming there on 7/15 and started looking for the apartments. He doesn't have a car right now and we are looking to live closer to the office with indian community. We do not have a kid yet so not to worry about the school area. Please help..

Rev.

2. revbal1986

revbal1986 New IL'ite

All - Please help with the details..

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

4. kalaj

kalaj New IL'ite

Hi everyone, We r moving to Atlanta in September.We are planning to search for an apartment near Smyrna/vining.I already checked some of these apartments(vining corner apartments , Aventine vining apartments,Glen park apartments) in online. Is there any indian community in these apartments .Could you please suggest Indian community apartments with good public schools. Thanks in advance. Kala

5. Souju

Souju New IL'ite

Hi Kala,

May I know which apartment you chose in Smyrna area? We are moving from Tampa to Atlanta. We are also looking for apartments with Indian communities in Smyrna/Vinings area. We saw Glen park apartments online, we like the floor plans. So do you know anything about that apartment? If not, which one would be a good one with Indian community? Thanks!

Souju

6. Rashmirachuri

Rashmirachuri New IL'ite

Hi, even I need the same help. We are moving from Irving Tx to Atlanta Smyrna area. We are looking for apartments with our indian community. We will be moving in March. And I have a 2 year old kid so looking for parks around.Could you please suggest good apartments with parks around. Thanks in advance waiting for the reply please help me

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  7. shalmi

shalmi New IL'ite

Hi Rashmi,

I live In smyrna area. Postsprings is a very good community. its near to Homr Depot office and you have so many indian families residing here.

8. Rashmirachuri

Rashmirachuri New IL'ite

Hi Shalmi,

Thank you for the reply. Currently we are staying in Berkshiresatvinings opposite to Postsprings. Is there any Montessori near Home Depot office???? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  9. Saisiddhi

Saisiddhi New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    My husband has got a job in peach tree city and if he accepts it we will be moving. As far as I have searched, looks like most Indians are in the Alpharetta dun woodsy area. And that would be a very long drive from Ptc.. I am currently in Oregon in a community with a lot of Indians and Indian stores at a stone s throw. Have a kid as well. I would not like to drive an hour for Indian shopping or activities and would like to be in a safe community with plenty of Indians.. Can someone tell me more about Ptc and how promising or not it is for new Indians.. I will base the moving decision only if we feel good about it.. Also is there good Indian areas near Ptc.. Schools as we'll.. Another huge concern is safety and crime rte.

thanks
    sandhya

10. SLekshmi

SLekshmi New IL'ite

Hi Sandhya

I hope by this time you might have found an apartment in PTC and moved in.We are looking for an apartment with Indian community in PTC or around that area.Like you said most of the indians are in Dunwoody or Alpharetta. If you are in PTC or somewhere around that area please suggest me some good apartments.Dont worry about the schools as we dont have any kids .Thank you in advance.

Regards
    Lekshmi