1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments close to rail transit in central NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by everamazing, Dec 3, 2011.

1. everamazing

everamazing New IL'ite

which apartments in NJ are in walking distance from railway stations?

2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Can you be more specific? which area are you looking for? And trains to which location? Providing specific details will help other ILs to pour in their suggestions!

3. everamazing

everamazing New IL'ite

i am looking for decent apartments which has commute to the nearest station easier without drive preferably, just moving from india so i wish il's would suggest best areas, need to commute to pennington and exchange place

4. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

I don't think there is train service to pennington. The closest train station might be princeton junction, but check njtransit.com for local bus routes. Considering Pennington and exchange place, for commuting to exchange place you may take train (north east corridor (NEC) - nj transit) to Newark station and then connecting PATH trains to exchange place. The stations that serve NEC that you may consider are princeton, north brunswick, edison, metuchen, iselin (metropark) - all these places are nice to live. For apartments, see if bestrentnj.com can help you.

5. everamazing

everamazing New IL'ite

can u suggest me apartments i.e. names of apartment complex which i can search in bestrentnj.com those are near nj transit train stations, has shuttle to pennington office from hamilton station and only 6 months project, so no plan to take a car

6. everamazing

everamazing New IL'ite

hi writeme

thanks for ur information, has office shuttle from hamilton station to pennington office, so i request u to suggest me some names of apartments near NJtransit train stations. any area works fine for me, only concern being walkable to station as projects are just for 4 months, so no plan of buying a car as of now

7. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

I'm not familiar to those places you mentioned. Try google maps, you'll be able to find apartments near train stations. First locate the train station you need, then search 'apartments near .....place name/station name, nj'. Also you may check apartmentratings.com to see reviews about particular apartments. You may try with zip code too.

8. everamazing

everamazing New IL'ite

any Il's in NJ pls help me by naming some apartments walkable to train stations in edison, new brunswick or woodbridge, also if possible in plainsboro?

9. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite