1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watched old hindi serial "Kora Kagaz"?

Discussion in 'TV' started by baby1, Feb 23, 2014.

1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Anyone watched old Hindi TV serial called "Kora Kagaz"? This serial ran on Star Plus in 1998. It was directed by the famous actress of Hindi Cinema Asha Parekh. and Renuka shahane was in the leading role in this serial.
    My cousin looks the same as one of the characters in that serial.
    Renuka shahane had a close friend called "Naseem". My cousin looks the same as this naseem. Naseem is her serial name, but her real name is "Sonam Malhotra". She is so much beautiful.
    I am trying to find her photo in the internet, but i am not getting a single photo of this "Sonam Malhotra".
    I want to show "Sonam Malhotra"'s photo to my cousin.
    Friends, if anyone of you are familiar with the cast of "Kora Kagaz" serial, please help me find the photo of "Sonam Malhotra" (character name Naseem) of Kora kagaz serial.

2. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

You will find her on youtube in that serial

Check youtube upload and when her entry comes , click on pause button ... Take screen shot of that scene ...

maxresdefault.jpg

This one ????

3. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear SGA, thank you so much for posting this picture. and yes, she is the one. i wish you had her front face picture than the side view picture.
    sorry for replying late. i just saw your post.
    believe me i searched in the internet, but could not find any information about her. even her details are not there in wiki site.
    her photo is not seen anywhere in internet. may be she is not working in tv now.

and i did not understand what you said in your above post about "Check youtube upload and when her entry comes , click on pause button ... Take screen shot of that scene ...". i did not get you.
    be in touch, thanks again.

4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

u can save screenshot of youtube

Try this way
    1) Open "kora kagaz " video in youtube

2) When that actress part come and u want that particular snap of her .....Click on pause button on youtube screen

3) Click on prnt Scrn ( print screen ) on your keyboard ....( it will be there after F12 option on key board )

4) Open MSPaint and click ctrl V on your key board

5) Save Mspaint document

untitled.JPG