Anyone visting baby expo between 15 to 17 at Expo near changi airport

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Singapore' started by monica1984, Dec 14, 2012.

1. monica1984

monica1984 New IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    I heard that there is going to be baby expo starting from tomorrow for next three days..heard lot of sales are going to be there:...anybody visting the expo

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

Hi

was there yesterday...Lot of crowd.Checked on electronics and books the offer was good.

3. monica1984

monica1984 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I went today .. Yes it was pretty crowded .. But since I'm expecting I could get some good deals for the baby nxt year :) & trendy maternity clothes..also we could get some books on good discount ..

4. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

I too went today..

1 person likes this.
  5. monica1984

monica1984 New IL'ite

Hi sri,
    We returned only an hour before very hectic !!
    I booked a baby cot n bed , baby gym, few cute clothes & orthodontics pacifiers..
    Then some books.. What did you get?
    I was thinking to buy tht Philips avent steriliser but had a second thought n didn't buy ..

6. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

Hi Monica,
    My advice is not to use pacifier...
    I am using Phillips avent bottles as well as dr.brown bottles..I got some avent teats for next stage..
    I got some baby mat.as well as cloth diaper ..

7. monica1984

monica1984 New IL'ite

Oh even my sis was saying the same thing tht pacifiers may cause infection if fallen down etc.,but since il be travelling to India for my delievery i was not sure if I will get it there or not..I just got one for trying if the baby tends to cry a lot ..

Im also thinking to buy avent but India price seems to be lil less compare to the one sold in the expo yesterday..I can get it there also..
    Dr brown I have heard good reviews about it but i heard it has lot of parts to remove n sterliser besides tht it is good..might think of it after later stage as my EDD is only April 1st week

Where do you live in Singapore..i stay at Yishun jus came couple of months back..would love to make some friends :)

8. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

Monica,
    Dr.brown is good in reducing colic pain..I have tried many bottels but my girl is very choosy..
    She likes dr.brown and avent alone..
    Dr.brown has many parts to wash but still I see the comfort for my child than mine..
    When is your due date?
    I stay in pasir ris area...

9. monica1984

monica1984 New IL'ite

Thanks for the tip.. Yes I agree too brown is really great I heard ..
    My due date is April 1st week do travelling back to India end of Jan..will be at my parents place in chennai .. Planning for delivery in Apollo first med..

I might need few bottles probably if in a idea to pump BM but still not sure how motherhood experience is going to be :)
    Is there anything that I need to buy from Singapore before going to chennai ?could you pls help..
    I'm planning to return back in July mid .. But nvr know hw it s goin to be ..
    Oh Pasir ris it's other end of yishun :(

Lets stay connected !!

Monica

10. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

Monica,
    You can buy breast pump.so that you can get some time to rest..
    Bum genius cloth diaper is good..
    If you like you can get baby rocker.you can get some olive oil from here for you(to reduce stretch mark).
    I have send you my contact num..