Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ladystark

ladystark New IL'ite

Yes.. My periods shifted from a 31-32 day cycle to 38-40 days now..On medication since july 2016.two courses fone,going for a third course by next month

Achulechukutti likes this.
  2. Annu123

Annu123 New IL'ite

Hi
    Mine too same .Did you check with doctor? When I checked doctor asked me to continue the medicine.4 th month medicine going on.

3. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hai priyadhani.... Sory for the late reply dr....i was bit buzy last few weeks....I just had laparoscopy overian drilling because the medicines from ponnan poosari didn't regulate my periods. I had it for 4months..I called him and told about this he said that I should start the first 14days medicine agian unfortunately I was in Saudi Arabia I couldn't get the medicine...so we just decided first do overian drilling and then start the medicine again weather ponnan poosari or allopathic medicine...im jus 1weeks post op anyone undergone same situation??plz reply me if...any other positive results after ponnan poosari???

4. PriyaDhani

PriyaDhani New IL'ite

Ok dear ...i dnt knw abt overian drilling ...i already took 6 th bottle of medicine bt my period is getting late when am taking this...am doing my workouts n diet properly n without medicine my period was on date...bt while taking this i dnt knw y it delaying...nw am also thinking for a chnge...

5. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Yes dr...even I also having problem like delaying periods...sometimes without mediacation not coming properly....so directly jumped to laproscopy(overian drilling)

PriyaDhani likes this.
  6. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

i am planning to use ayurveda for pcos.. any suggestions?

7. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hi amunique.....off course you can try it....if your age is below 30....in this forum some of theme are succeed with ayurveda...we don't know who all will get better results until we try...and also sometimes it will take bit time to give a good results, so be patient and continue the medicines with pray .....always hope for the best....lots of baby dust to yoouuu dr....

8. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thank you.

9. Priyanmenonl

Priyanmenonl New IL'ite

Hi Sairagavedra,

Your life is really inspirational to most of the women suffering due to infertility issues. I would like to have few more informations from you. Did you do any exercise or walking during this treatment time. Also, did you followed any diet for reducing weight or improving your health except for those 6 days of oil. I am talking this oil and this is 4 month, but no luck so far. Just desperately waiting for good results. My issues are I am not getting time to do any exercise as I am working and could not avoid sweets :( But maintaining proper weight. Still no luck since 4 months of consuming this oil.

10. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I m from Chennai & have been suffering from pcos since my college days and now I m 28 yrs old, married 4 yrs. I took English meds for 2 yrs and conceived once but the baby was aborted due to low hearbeat and inadequate growth. I left my job soon after. Now I have been taking ayurvedic medicines from Feb 2017. My cycle s 50 days long.

I have been doing some at home yoga exercises for about 4 months by searching online. My height s 5.2 and weight 55kg. My cycle days hav so far ranged between 50-60. This month alone I have got it in 40 days.

Doc has advised me follicular study next month. Also I m worried about my tummy as it seems to reduce if I religiously exercise, even If I take a break of 4 days during my periods time, it seems to bounce back. I have lot of unwanted hair and reduced hair in scalp especially at the front.

I have been following some home remedies too lik drinking methi water, reducing rice intake n such for last 4-5 months. Still no positive result nor decrease in cycle days.

I m not sure whether to continue with ayurvedic treatment, just confused. Could anyone advise me how to go on with pcos treatment?

priya2901 likes this.