Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Kaluva

Kaluva New IL'ite

Hi all my hub has problem and we started using ayurvedic medic from today...so if it works its shows result with in 3 months and if it worked for us I will let u know ..wish us all the best ..

PriyaDhani likes this.
  2. anar25

anar25 New IL'ite

Hi friends...

With the grace of almighty,blessed with baby boy on 2nd November'15...
    Would like to express my thanks to Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant Padoor and family .....

Hi Am345
    hearty congratulations.
    First of all I thank all the members of Indul Ladies portal who are giving confidence by sharing their experience in taking treatment for infertility.
    By reading the posts shared by you and other on Vaidyaratnam Dr. Nishikant Padoor, we visited the doctor yesterday. Got medicines and about to start by next week.
    Could you please let me know if there is any specific days for wife and husband to meet during medication.
    Your reply is very valuable to be.
    Since I am a working woman, want to know any important steps to be followed during medication.
    Please message or wtsapp me to this number if possible 8190989719

3. anar25

anar25 New IL'ite

Hi Sairaghavendra,

I am new member of this portal. Joined by seeing yours and Luvkushdust posts on Ponnan Poosari Dr. As you mentioned I visited Dr and got medicines. Am about ot start in a week. Since I don't know malayaalam, was not able to communicate with Dr sire mother. Please let me know the diet you followed on non-medication diet. and also any specific dates when wife and husband should meet.
    Since my husband has azoospermia, this is the only treament which gave hope to me after trying many medicines.

please reply to me. I will be eagerly awaiting for your reply.

4. anar25

anar25 New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Deepa. My husband is not ready to do biopsy. So we didnt go for further tests. For now we planned to take Ponnan Poosari medicine and got medicines.

5. Anupama111

Anupama111 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for advise on Ayurveda clinic in Bengaluru. My AMH level is 0.4, and my dh motility rate is low.
    I have gone through different forums on indusladies, and found recommendation of Suntex Ayurvedic Clinic (delhi) and Dr. Nishikant Padoor (kerala). I believe for Suntex clinic I dont have to visit, as they deliver medicines over courier, but for Dr. Nishikant Padoor I am happy to visit Kerala. But as I am based in Bengaluru, I am curious if I can personally visit any Ayurveda doctor here for more personal guidance. On Internet I could find elite ayurveda hospital & Shubha Ayurvedic center for Bengaluru, but need more advise on these.
    Please share your experience to help me decide which Ayurvedic doctor is best to approach.

6. hyd2017

hyd2017 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could you pls share some info on the appointment process with Dr Nishikant Padoor? I called his number and i was told that i can come down on any Sunday. They did not note down my particulars. So not sure if i should call back again for appointment or is this good so far as the appointment goes.

7. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hello hyd2017.....yea...he will tell like that only....he won't ask our name or what is our problem nothing....if he told you to come on Sunday,then you can go on that day...last time when we called him for appointment he just told me that I can come on Sunday....morning 9 clock onward they will start consultation....so try to reach on time.

8. hyd2017

hyd2017 New IL'ite

Thank you so much lol. Any recommendation on the place to stay - Palakkad or Thrissur? I am travelling from Hyderabad.

9. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Ohhh...sorry hyd201,,,,,I don't know about that.....

10. Annu123

Annu123 New IL'ite

Hi Anyone there who is under ponnan poosari treatment and getting periods late?