anyone tried alternative form of treatment

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pashni, Apr 3, 2014.

1. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    what all pathiyams did they advice?

2. Annapurna3

Annapurna3 New IL'ite

Hi,

thanks for starting an informative thread.. I took alternative medicine - acupuncture and did notice some good improvements in my overall well being and fertility.

I couldn't continue it for various reasons but I will strongly recommend it...

dr. Preetha, could you please tell me is there any way it improve egg quality in Ayurveda..

1 person likes this.
  3. sunnysideup

sunnysideup Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Came across this thread and would like to know if there are any alternate forms of treatment for my case.
    We have 3 failed icsi cycles as of now. My DH has very very low sperm count. He has issues with morphology and motility also. To add to our troubles I have poor ovarian reserve(my amh is 0.1). Doctors have advised us to go for donor embryo. I dont want to consider it atleast until I have explored all possible options. I am 30(going to be 31 soon). Is there any treament in ayurveda/homepathy etc.
    Anybody with my kinda problem had any success.
    Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

1 person likes this.
  4. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Annapurna, As i had mentioned in my earlier post your issue is due to abnormality in beeja(ayurvedic term for sperm and ovum). Which has 98%solution in Ayurveda by making ovum healthy,regularising hormones.

5. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Sunnyside up! sperm issues (both morphology and motility) can be 99% cleared taking Ayurvedic medicines.Ovarian Aging remedies depend upon your hormone levels.

6. hopebelief

hopebelief Senior IL'ite

Hi Preetja,

They had asked us not to use mustard seeds, avoid all spicy items, non veg items, chillies, bitter gourds, egg, outside foods etc..

1 person likes this.
  7. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hopebelief! The pathyam with ayurvedic medicine is not as strict as you where asked to with siddha. Pathyam depends upon the issue,for sperm motility or count to increase you need not avoid non-veg etc.Gradually you would find improvement in reports with ayurvedic medicines.Say for 3 months!

8. hopebelief

hopebelief Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot Preetha..

1 person likes this.
  9. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hello DrPreetha,
    It gives a nice hope to people like us fighting with Sperm and Ovarian issues to see different cures available. I was actually wondering...why is it that our usual Gynacs and Male docs do not suggest the available treatments to their patients?
    Once they find out that the issue is with low Ovarian reserve or low sperm count......they directly suggest donor egg or donor sperms. Its such a shocking thing for people to accept that they cannot have a biological child.
    When there are so many treatments available (both in homeo and ayurvedic).I wish the docs atleast guide their patients to something just to show them some hope.....

I would surely need your help in my journey DrPreetha.....I hope you will guide us correctly!!

Thanks again for all the valuable information you have shared.

2 people like this.
  10. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

rmuramka! thanks dear!:iagree with you,it is true that your consultants can guide for other options too.:2thumbsup: shall guide you to the best of my knowledge

1 person likes this.