anyone tried alternative form of treatment

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pashni, Apr 3, 2014.

1. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

I started this thread , so that people who have succeeded getting pregnant using methods like siddha ,ayurved etc can share their experiences to others.i feel these form of med doesnt harm us like allopathy do.so please share if u have any such experience .
    thank you

5 people like this.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pashni,

Nice thought dear.

I dont have any personal experience on siddha/Ayurveda . But have few friends from IL conceived by using Siddha medicines .

Here is the link for the same.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...0015-anyone-heard-about-dr-s.html#post2142109

Though I have heard both good and bad about this particular doctor . Do some homework if anyone is willing to have an appointment with them (JMO).

Thanks.

3. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Dr V.Jamuna writes regularly in kumudham sengithi.i was reading that in the morning.Anyone got trearment from her.

4. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I conceived after taking a course of ayurveda medicines from Sri Sri Ayurveda camp conducted in my ex company.

1 person likes this.
  5. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

anuram give a detail replyna.so others will benifit from your post.

6. MahaB13

MahaB13 Gold IL'ite

I think my aunts sister conceived twins from her treatment.. they have to stay in her hospital I believe.. but heard the care was good..

1 person likes this.
  7. soulsister

soulsister Senior IL'ite

Op, such a nice thread!
    please ladies, share some details about good ayurveda or sidha doctors in India, who have successfully treated infertility. It would be so useful to all who are travelling from one ivf clinic to another, losing hopes with every failure. May be something else like ayurveda has the answer to their sufferings

1 person likes this.
  8. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

thanks soulsister, i wish people share their experiences so that its helpful for others

1 person likes this.
  9. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hai Pashni,
    It was today i noticed your thread.Ayurveda has excellent medicines for TTC.First I shall tell you the treatment concept.
    The entire process as we all know is in 3 stages:
    1.To Conceive
    2.During Pregnancy
    3.Post natal care

Now most among us cross through 1st stage.There are 4 factors said by Ancient Ayurvedic scholars,which are the ones to load us a healthy baby!

1.Ritu - means the entire menstrual cycle.As per this your physician would check whether your cycle is for 28-30 days,have bleeding for 3-5 days,bleeding must be without clots,and not being dark brown colored,with less pain, you ovulate by 12th- 14th day.

2.Kshetra: means the place where baby rests.But here she would check your anotomical structures in general based on your reports.Your uterus is anteverted or retroverted,with normal cavity,You have 8 - 13 mm endometrial lining,no tubal blocks.

3.Beeja:Ovum and sperm.To check if ovum is healthy your hormonal levels would be verified.For sperm,seminal analysis would be checked.Many times here people just see the sperm count but mainly we have to check the percentage of motile,active,alive sperms.Only if there are more than 60-70% active sperms easily one gets conceived.

4.Ambu: The Amniotic fluid(is looked only after getting conceived.)

In the above 3 factors if there is any abnormality your physician would give medications such that to rectify it along with diet and regimen.If you are normal then you would be given medication that makes ovum remain healthy,favorable state.

I very well know that all among us are well aware of their reports but remember a simple thing getting unnoticed would extend the time of gifting us a baby.As i mentioned scanty bleeding or bleeding with clots, even if your uterine cavity is normal would cause delay.In male side believe me many doctors at times don't notice the percentage of sluggish sperms or dead sperms,abnormal morphology sperm percentage etc.

2 people like this.
  10. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Dr for your detailed reply.i have two children.normal pregnancy and delivary.i started this thread to help others.hope your post helps them who are in need.thanks again

1 person likes this.