Anyone On Feb Iui Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Feb 3, 2017.

1. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Let's hope everything goes fine..

2. Hope2017

Hope2017 Junior IL'ite

Yes will keep in mind but d roads u know can't avoid potholes

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's,
    Today is my second day of periods... I thought of doing my first IUI this month.. My doctor gave clome 100 mg for five days ..From day 5 injections for continuous 5 days... As this is my first IUI am bit scared... Please give me some motivation and tips to go through out this cycle... Suggest do's and don'ts during IUI...I put medical leave for office in Chennai and came to my native for treatment purpose...If people share some ideas it will be very helpful... :)

4. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

yes but I stopped my prog meds as i tested negative on 16dpiui. will move onto next level once af arrives.

5. wish4miracle

hi @Jeevasaro,

There is nothing to worry as this is very simple one compared to other procedures.
    After injections, they ll keep taking ultrasounds till rupture day for doing iui.
    iui will take hardly 2 min and you ll be asked to rest in the bed for one hour in the procedure room. u can go home after that. it is very similar to pap smear procedure.Just relax and feel calm.

my doc dint give me any tips on dos and donts as she told you can resume normal work after the iui. i did avoid caffeine for the whole cycle and avoided doing any heavy work after 7dpiui. Be hydrated and do normal walking for half hour. eat lot of veggies and fruits. avoid sweets.

don't worry, you ll be fine :blush: all the best and hope this is the month for u. Tc

6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@wish4miracle thank you so much dear :) I have a doubt ... Can I have intercourse during this period or no need of having?

7. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Am so sorry to hear that !!

8. wish4miracle

its okay atleast i know i tried.

9. wish4miracle

u should. u can till u get hsg shot to rupture the follicles. follicle will rupture within 36hours with the shot given. u can stay abstinence for 2 days before iui so that they ll have good quality/quantity sperm collection for the process. u can have ic even on iui day and next 5 days so that u don't miss any chance.
    check with ur doc once if she says otherwise.

Jeevasaro likes this.
  10. Hishishis

Hishishis New IL'ite

Hi all,

This is the IUI 4th time for me. Had 2 good follicles. Waiting for a miracle at least this time.Today 15th day post IUI still no AF but having AF like cramps. Tested yesterday but got BFN :(. Is there any possibility of pregnancy even with BFN on 14th day?