Anyone On Feb Iui Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Feb 3, 2017.

1. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

When do you have your hcg beta test?

2. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

i am in india, here no beta test till we get home test positive which i have never got it before

3. Hope2017

Hope2017 Junior IL'ite

Thanks iui scheduled for tmrw

4. Hope2017

Hope2017 Junior IL'ite

Fingers cross

5. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

All the very best.. is this your 1st iui?

6. Hope2017

Hope2017 Junior IL'ite

Yes

7. wish4miracle

good luck.. stay calm.. have healthy foods.

8. wish4miracle

Today 10dpiui feeling not so hot just like the time af would arrive. No symptom at all.. feeling very ordinary. May be I'm out this cycle.
    To top that of, my husband's cousin sister way younger than me and married recently has seemantham next month. His uncle called my husband and invited with a point it's okay if we couldn't attend it. Insisted this point twice. I am not sure how to take this.

It's better to stay away from such functions but God only knows for how long I should hide myself in a shell:sob::confounded::weary:

9. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

@wish4miracle Until af shows you are not out. Most of the times I have seen here no one gets any specific symptoms before BFP. Most AF symtpoms mimic pregnancy symptoms and you just dont know. So dont lose hope and be positive.

Regarding your DHs uncle, sometimes people dont know how to react to TTC couple. They say stuff without thinking if it would hurt us or not. Try to ignore what he said. If you want to go there or not is a personal decision. You need to do whatever it takes to protect yourself from negative thoughts. Only go if you want to.

Take care and be positive. Wish you a strong BFP. Loads of sticky baby dust to you.

wish4miracle likes this.
  10. wish4miracle

Thank you @jillcastle for your kind words.
    this is my 4thiui. I understand people get bfp without symptoms. Even I wanted to wait out and try all assisted/natural ways to become a mother. But the society and the close family and even friends make it hard for me sometimes.
    Not able to sleep due to this stress. Trying hard to put all this beyond by isolating myself in a room. But Dh is my only ray of hope. Never get tired of encouraging me. So I will try to be positive at least for him.

Will post here how this cycle goes and move onto the next level.pray for me.

I have read your posts in other thread and I know u r pregnant. Very hearty congratulations to you. :banana: the good news ttc people have been posting here in il keeps me going.

jillcastle likes this.