1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone new to Vancouver,BC?? All the other introduce yourself threads are so old...

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by Chikku28, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Chikku28

Chikku28 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Chikku. I love cooking, travelling, watching movies. Recently moved to Vancouver, BC. Originally from Hyderabad in India. Although living in Canada for the last 10 years with my hubby. Looking for new friends in a new city which makes me often humm the song "do deewane sher mein raat mein ya dopar mein" since we moved here. I am a very honest, friendly and trustworthy friend, if anyone is looking for one! (atleast that's what I've been told) ;) ;)haha!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013

2. meemu

meemu New IL'ite

Re: Anyone new to Vancouver,BC?? All the other introduce yourself threads are so old.

Hi Chikku!

I'm in Surrey. I moved here about 10 months back and from Hyderabad too :) Would love to have a friend :)

3. Chikku28

Chikku28 New IL'ite

Re: Anyone new to Vancouver,BC?? All the other introduce yourself threads are so old.

Hi Meemu,
    How are you liking Surrey so far? Did you move from Hyderabad or somewhere else? I was in the Scott road area last Friday. It poured and poured and poured while we were in Surrey. I tried the desi junction restaurant. It was not bad.

4. ramyaraj28

ramyaraj28 New IL'ite

Hi Chikku and meemu ,
    Its glad to see ur posts who are from Vancouver.I live in Burnaby waiting for PR. I am basically from Vizag.

5. kavya12

kavya12 New IL'ite

hI PPL.. I am Kavya.. Living in Vancouver.. Basically from Bangalore. Are you guys still in Vancouver.. I see these were posted an year back.. Let me know.. we can keep in contact..

6. komalpriya

komalpriya New IL'ite

7. SSRT

SSRT New IL'ite

Hi Kavya...I am from Bangalore too...we live in Burnaby...Are you still in Vancouver? If so, we could keep in touch...Rups