1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Living Separated And Also No Kids ???

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Star25, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for your kind suggestions... Yes am working and it keeps me occupied but even at work sometimes I feel what am I going to do in future when I have already been left alone by 37 .. I cry most of the times when I feel sad and it makes my heart feel light after that... But if you had been in a good position before in life and then fell down and keep falling down more and more it's very hard to take it ...thats what is happening in my life... Yes people do tel me that good u didn't have kids but I felt that at least if I had a kid I would have someone for myself that I could care for and spend time ...may be in future I might adopt one depending on the situation... I always go out and never want to be at home alone... I liked the idea of renting an apartment and being there, in that way I can be on my own.. I will see how that works. Thanks again for ur time dear... Stay in touch

2. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@ProudIndian : Wow so much positivity ur giving me... Feeling blessed to even read such suggestions ..thabk u so much.. I was thinking that at least if I have a kid I will be occupied but as u said it will be more time spent with the kid and very Lil time for our own selves.. I like the line "God has given you a chance to start your life afresh " ...this really means a lot to me... Thanks a lot for giving me the courage and mental strength dear

3. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Thank u so much Aarushi for taking your time in giving so detailed suggestions... Like u said the only thing I got to do is stay away from my family at least for sometime so that that same feeling of anger and hatred won't be coming in mind again and again.. I used to go to sleep blind orphanage and read out to them... I got lot of mental satisfaction in doing so... I used to go once in a week ...its been a while since I visited the orphanage... I will follow ur suggestions about how to enjoy life agile staying alone... My heartfelt thanks to u for ur support...do keep in touch!

4. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

@Star25 I heard many say "sticking to the marriage only because of kids, else I would live happily".
    So pls come out the thought not having kids.
    With a child it's more emotional turmoil. Imagine small brain going thru drastic changes, own grandparents insults. Better your alone, give your life start .

Go to some classes like Zumba, music,yogato calm self.
    Join educational certification courses on your career line, if you have enough time join part time MBA, or any master degree courses.
    Be confident.
    Buy new set of work, casual clothes, buy nice footwears.
    Go to parlor take care of yourself in a very good way.
    As you go to orphanage, help them out.
    Join NGO who teach kids. You will be amazed see them learn.
    If you're relectant to move into a individual flat, move to a working women's hostel or find a apartment to share with ladies.its safer, cheaper and you will have a company.
    Visit parents once a week for a dinner or lunch.

See your self newly born.

Star25 likes this.
  5. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@Vedhavalli : thank u do much dear for ur thoughts... Yes I was sure not to honor a kid even artificially (since husband is impotent), bcoz I feel of the foundation itself isn't strong then there is no point going to the next level ..knowing that the child is going to suffer cant go for having one.. So I am happy with my decision.. And I do go to orphanage, it gives me mental satisfaction.. I love all the suggestions u gave me to rise up ..i will try it out.. Thanks a lot for sharing

startinganew and Vedhavalli like this.
  6. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

You will rise and shine like STAR

Star25 likes this.
  7. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Feels so good to hear that.. Hope ur words come true.. Thanks a lot dear

Vedhavalli likes this.