Anyone know the best Java J2ee training institute in chennai?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by deepavenk, Jan 10, 2012.

1. deepavenk

deepavenk New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I just now entering from the college environment into working culture.. My friend suggested me to do any courses and that will be helpful in the interviews. So i decided to learn java j2ee.

So anyone knows the best java institute in chennai?? :thumbsup:thumbsup

EDIT - Heard about Besant Technologies.. is that good enough??

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Talent Sprint from Chennai.

They have Java and testing courses. Placement is also good. They are giving internship also. Please go a head and check for it. If u need further help send me private message.

3. vijayalakshmis

vijayalakshmis New IL'ite

Hi Deepavenk,

I surfed about Besant Technologies and came to know that they are doing java j2ee training very well. So my suggestion is to go ahead and call them..

4. PriyaRaju3

PriyaRaju3 New IL'ite

Hi,
    GTR InfoTech-chennai is the best institute to learn Java/J2EE.They also provide 100% placements in top MNC's.Its the best institute to learn Dotnet,Software testing,SEO.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

5. jagan91java

jagan91java New IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

I have experience of java/j2ee training from virtuous technology located @ adyar (week end batches) , one of the best institute fulfulling the students requirements.Make it useful..,

6. deepavenk

deepavenk New IL'ite

Just now got a newsletter from indusladies. So I came back and found I raised an question over here about one year before.. Its funny to see that back..

And Let me share my thing in here. Yes, I joined in Besant Technologies by jan2012 and my java / j2ee course was over in 45days and I got a trainer from CTS. His name is Elango.

Perfect coaching and perfect examples and perfect peoples around me. Its all helps me to get a job in an MNC which is in Ascendas IT Park. Now i'm one year experienced and I've to mention the one decision which changed my entire career is choosing "Besant Technologies" for my training.

I strongly suggest this institute for any IT related courses in Chennai. Hail Besant Technologies. Thanks to Mani sir and Elango Sir.

7. subashini

subashini New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Accord Info Matrix is one of the best Institute for IT Courses. We offer Internships in Real-Life Business Applications of our clients. we are trained by fresher students and experience people. we assured 100% placements for outstanding students.