Anyone know about this Moeysights.com?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by SudhaManimaran, Jan 10, 2012.

1. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Anyone came across this site moneysight .com for online investment of mutual funds or shares. It is of free of cost. They are sayig for any type of investment/recommedations and portfolio preparatios is of free of cost.
    Is it worth to open a account and invest through this.
    Please pour your thoughts and views.
    Here is the web address
    https://www.moneysights.com

2. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

I visited the web address given by you.I usually visit rediff.com for stock information.It has more details.

Try it.

3. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi.. It not only have stock information but also managing our portfolio free of cost. No need to go to agents for investing in mutual funds.Please pour ur views in this

4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sudha!!
    though i am no financial wizard to advice,its better you learn yourself abc of mfs or enroll in classes Nse has such courses.Since it is our money we should be proactive.Agents & like help only to book their commisions not necessarily your profits.I am also learning through net about mfs.Also your portfolio is according to your need so how bettercan someone else plan for it!!! There are lots of free sites to learn about investing etc..First is make a plan for financial needs at all stages of life-retirement,child education,child marriage etc...Then you will kwo how much each stage you require,then look at your risk factor,then assess each element -how much each is giving return-and then invest,Take care.

1 person likes this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

the site says open an investment account for free..and nothing about the maintenance or the other charges..there is nothing called free lunch and more so when it comes to the money market..

1 person likes this.