1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Interested In One Meal A Day..

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by AmulB, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

Tried and lost weight; but, I regained all back. Now, I try eat between 12 Noon to 6 PM, eat just enough not to make me hungry. Cutting out a lot of carbs. At 6 PM, I eat a protein bar. Seems to be losing weight

AmulB likes this.
  2. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

yes i have to substitute fruits with veggies .. i always naturally pick up fruits over veggies which i have to control ... i sometimes try to reduce the fruits i buy from costco and try air fried veggies . i am also right now just going with dirty fasting only .. i couldnt do clean fasting yet .. i get headache on empty stomach and even if i dont get it somehow , the thought itself of headache on empty stomach gives me one :BangHead: so trying to limit my big meals to one to begin with.

AmulB likes this.
  3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Prenatal tabs would likely cover your vitamin needs. I have a totally different tangent on pregnant girls going on OMAD. You must consult your doctor to make sure what you are doing is healthy for you and your child.

AmulB and Caughtinbetween like this.
  4. Caughtinbetween

Thank you.
    No I am not pregnant . I was told earlier that one should start taking pre natals atleast 3-4 months prior to ttc so i am starting these vitamins now as i plan to start ivf cycles later this year once weight comes down.

AmulB and Amulet like this.
  5. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

CIB, if you are pregnant, then it is definitely not the right time to start IF or OMAD.

In fact one of the side effect in women on IF is delayed periods, it is supposed to affect hormone levels.So please do due diligence before deciding on this lifestyle

Caughtinbetween and AmulB like this.
  6. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

What u said is true.. I still don’t get my period I was always on time. And I have pcos... though it’s under control didn’t effect my periods anytime.

7. Caughtinbetween

No Sunpa I am not pregnant now . I have to lose a lot first before starting ttc again. Thats why trying this out.Thanks.

8. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

@Caughtinbetween me too, I’m having severe headache once it’s noon and getting closer to break fast. Feels like it’s unbearable to wait more. But still hanging on... drink water w Himalayan pink salt. And lots of water to keep urself hydrated.

9. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

All the best CIB!
    Sorry, didnt read your reply to Amulet when I started typing.

10. AmulB

AmulB Silver IL'ite

@Caughtinbetween youre doing gr8..
    I ate lunch yesterday around 1:30pm and broke my fast today around same time. I ate 2.5 Mexican tacos w egg and potato and shrimp.. omg it was heavy. Since I didn’t eat well yesterday I felt I should’ve eaten better as I was getting headaches this noon. I took coffee this morning w an ounce of milk(still struggling to get rid of that milk and go back to black coffee completely) and lots of water until I break the fast. I am gonna go until tomorrow and update ya back.