Anyone in Wokingham -berkshire..?

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by swapna15, Dec 16, 2011.

1. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hello there,

We have just moved to wokingham recently and like this town. Would love to meet fellow indians living here and looking forward to make some new friends. If you live in/around wokingham would love to hear from you.

Regards
    Swapna

2. paddy123

paddy123 New IL'ite

Hi Swapna

I live in Farnborough which is like half an hr from your place. We used to live in London before but moved here last year. I am also looking for some friends. Looking forward to hear from you.
    Regards
    Padma

3. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Great to hear from you Padma. Sorry for the delay in responding to your message. I am a stay at home mom of 2 year old son. What about you..? Do you work..? Will wait for your response..Take care!

4. paddy123

paddy123 New IL'ite

Nice to see your message swapna! I too stay at home,no kids yet. Just getting bored as I hardly find Indians at my place. Take care n keep in touch :)

5. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hi Paddy, things were a bit hectic at my end so could not log in..how are you..hope you are doing well..how long have you been in this country..which part of india do you come from..keep in touch and take care!

6. shru090

shru090 New IL'ite

Hello Paddy ,

I live in Basingstoke , which is pretty close to where you live ..... How have you been , I am from Bangalore got married and moved here , have been here from the last six months , dont have much friends around , hope to make some friends in and around ... hope to hear from you ... Take care

Shruthi

7. paddy123

paddy123 New IL'ite

Hi Shruthi,
    Good to see your post. I am fine n hope u got adjusted here.. been to basing stoke before. I am from Hyderabad, married and living here for 2yrs. Keep in touch :)
    Take care
    Padma

8. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hi Paddy, i have made couple of good friends through induslady site, both of them are from hydrabad. If you would like to meet us then please let me know, we can decide a date and venue and meet over there. Tc and keep in touch!

9. riverline

riverline New IL'ite

Hi ladies - we recently moved to Farnborough...do let me know Padma if you are still around and we can meetup....looking forward to making some friends here...:)

10. Samyu83

Samyu83 New IL'ite

hello ladies,

My name is Kirti, living in colchester, essex. been here since 6 yrs and literally tired of all moving around. Lived in 4 places in the past 6 yrs!!!
    been hunting information about basingstoke. as we are planning to move there.... mostly coz I want to stay in a place which is safe and my daughter is 3 year old, put her in a school so I cannot move with my husband. His job is like a contract, he has to go werver her gets a job. so we thought basingstoke is affordable and also close to London.

can some one please tell me... hows is it living in basingstoke? is there any Indian Community around?

Please it would be really helpful!!!!

thanks

Kirti