Anyone in the phase of 7 1/2 Shani period?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by shreepriya, Dec 12, 2009.

1. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

My sun sign is virgo,uttaram nakshatram.Presently i am under 7 1/2 shani period,that too in janma shani.Is anybody under the same phase.
    will it give problems throughout the 7 1/2 years or it will show in any one of the phase like janma sani,paada sani.Suffering a lot because of
    shani.How are the coming years

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Please post this same question in the thread " ask your questions....." or Malspie replies ......

Generally 7.1/2 years is divided to 3 parts of 2.1/2 each.Mostly the last part will be much better than the first 2 parts.

geevee

3. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

No worries!! GOD will never do bad for man and HE will not let suffer his devotees. Most if them have bad impression on Lord Sani Bhagavan.

Actually Sani Bhagavan is very good and powerful GOD. Trust Lord Sani and evry sat do archana at temple.

you will easily pass thro' the seven yrs. If possible go to thirunallaru temple once in a yr.

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Mine and my husband's star is Pooram and we are passing through the phase of 7 1/2 Sani too. Acutally when this Sani dasa began, lot of arguments and quarrels came up for nothing at all (i mean trivial reasons) between us and some one worsened my thoughts saying just wait and see how Sani will sit on your head!!!!

I was too worried like yourself. But believe me, I came to know that if you trust and sincerely pray to Lord Anjaneya nothing can harm you. I have been following it to this day and touch wood by God's Grace there was no trace of anything.

More than all this, I believe that if we are good in our thoughts, actions and speech, God protects us whatever, whenever, wherever. So don't worry pray to God.

Bi. Good luck, God bless.

5. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear All

The remedies for reducing the sinner effects of Saade Saati are based on Mantra, devotion, worship and donations. There are great possibilities of benefit, if these remedies are adopted prior to beginning of the Saade Saati :-

1. Lord Saturn should be worshipped and oil may be offered in temple on every Saturday.
    2. In the evening, the following mantra of Saturn should be muttered for 108 times : "OM Sah Shanishcharai Namah" or "OM Sham Shanishchrai Namah".
    3. Keep a fast for atleast 40 Saturdays. This fast should be started in the brighter half of the lunar month.
    4. A mustard oil lamp should be lighted under a peepal tree.
    5. Iron, black collyrium(kala surma), mustard oil, leather shoes, black cloth, liquor, black urd dal etc. should be donated on Saturday.
    6. Meat should not be consumed on Saturday.
    7. The black collyrium (kala surma), should be put under earth, on Saturday.
    8. The Almonds and coconut should be caused to flow in the river or running water, on Saturday.
    9. Do not drink milk on Saturday night.

God Bless you all

Regards
    Jai

6. dkonda1965

dkonda1965 New IL'ite

Hello,

You can't predict the same thing happen for Seven & Half Saturn. It will differ person to person based on the Karma.

Please tell your complete Birth Details. I will help you to solve the problems and how you will distrubed forthcoming 7 & half Saturn. that I can easily predict.

Please send your Date of Borth, Place of Birth, Time of Birth to mail-id

please contact me through private message

see your predictions'

regds
    murali.d

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
  7. nivsan

nivsan New IL'ite

hi Murali
    i dont know how to contact you.
    give me your email.
    nivsan

8. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    There is a suyambu shani bhagwan temple in kuchanoor.very powerful one,this place is near Theni.U can visit this temple.Also the other temples to visit are Thirukollikaadu(pongu sani),Erikuppam(near arani,yandhira sani),Thirunallaru,kodiyaloor,vazhuvoor....These info I came to know from books.

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

Just recently my 7 1/2 sani phase got over...initially i never used to take notice of all these...

to tell u all, i dint face much problems in the initial phase i.e first 2 1/2 years but yes there were very small problems,..i was in my second phase i.e next set of 2 1/2 years..marriage problems were there(love marriage so obviously) ..i got married during this time...then came the last phase which was supposed to be the worst...me and my DH had lot of misunderstandings and later we started to understand each other slowly...i got conceived...my LO was born through C-section...I had a problem during my 3rd trimester that the Aminiotic fluid was less but by gods grace got out of it by taking drips...the doctor had said that 99% it would be a normal delivery...i had complete delivery pains and the last min,becoz of fetal distress ,it had to be a C-section...after that also,it dint stop...faced fibroid problem after my deilvery and had to undergo 2 minor operations...all these during the last 6 month of 7 1/2 sani phase

Y have i narrated such a long story...to just tell u all that there were both gud and bad times in the 7 1/2 phase...sani bhagwan is the only god who would turn the person (having 7 1/2 shani period) to a refined person making him/her understand both the gud and bad

In my case the bad things
    * the tortures and mental stress before my marriage
    * the misunderstandings with my DH
    * eventhough i had taken care of my health and never faced any medical problem (even small one) before my delivery, i had to undergo all complications

and the gud things
    * i was married to the same person with whom i was in love, with permission from both side parents
    * even though me and my hubby had fights,atlast we understood each other well
    * inspite of my delivery problems,my LO was safe....i was very much happy

All these to just inform u ll that whatever Shani bhagwan does ,he ll make sure that all things end up Good

Dont worry...u can also pray to Lord Hanuman and Navagraha along with prayers for Shani Bhagwan so that the effect of this phase reduces...
    Also keep ur mind positive and keep hoping that all will turn fine and it would definetely turn out gud
    All the best and thanks for listening to such a lengthy reply

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  10. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

I am female born 29th June 1972,chennai. My star is Uttara shada,zodiac sign is cancer. I want to know the graha gathi and how my future life is going to be.
    thanks.