Anyone In October Ivf Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

@HSD congradulations dear. Take care of u n baby.

HSD likes this.
  2. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Dnt be depressed. All will be ok. Take good care of urself. Will keep u in prayers.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi Zool,
    Thanks for your suggestion....i am taking sustain 300 once at night but not veginally. I am taking tablet, i feel worried n uncomfortable with d gel. So far i am ok. Will have ultrasound at 12 weeks. Hope God will listen my prayers..Baby dust to you all ladies.

4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you haritha and Giri . It's disappointing to prepare your for FET and then it getting cancelled. But anyway it's what it is . I hope all are having a wonderful and great Deepavali. Let's enjoy the festival first.. :D eat all yummy delicacies.

5. Anusha2917

Hi Girls. How is everyone doing? I am a bit frustrated.. I am fighting so much but month after month disappoints are circling. .
    After much struggle with all treatments I finally did ivf in August . Didn't work . Then moved on did endometrial scratch and got ready for frozen transfer. At the last minute it got cancelled because of poor lining. Then didn't give up. Started again. And this time lining is excellent but progesterone is very high .(I guess during frozen cycles we are not supposed to ovulate) but I ovulated. Again cycle cancelled. And he said we can try next month . Emotionally so broke. I'm giving my best and fighting this battle but sometimes finding so difficult to cross each n every month with hurdles.
    Doing yoga to relax . And mom everyone telling to relax and not think about it. I fail in that region. How to relax especially every month one or other failure is coming. And with all medications there is constant reminder of this day in and day out. How are you girls relaxing. Any tips would help me.

6. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi Anusha
    I have seen your post and understand your concern. I suffered a lot during 4 years of my marriage. I hope you are now more experienced in the way you have been through. I passed the same minutes of life thinking about the solace in that root. But you know what i have learned it is the God who can bless you from all sufferings. Doctors are definately there to materialize the tools and options available on the way but non can say for sure what is there ahead of us. So plz have faith in God, submit yourself before him and do your own part with best efforts. Take healthy diet and don't be obsessive with anything. That will keep you relax and will help in flowing good hormone. To much medical intervention sometimes lead violent reaction. So go through at least one natural cycle without any medicine. One of my friend had lining problem and now she is opting ayrvedic medicine.
    I strongly believe things will be alright. I understand, sometimes words are seems to be poor enough to relieve you from the pain. But this is the path through which message comes to our life. Soon you will have your dreams come true.
    All the best.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  7. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

I have been through this before during my 6 iui attempts. I know its really very difficult to stay calm n be positive. But it is still a phase n it will one day pass. Everything can not be always happy or always sad. I suggest you to watch motivational videos on you tube also watch some bk shivani or shri shri positive thoughts or be more spiritual.
    Yoga will always help but do it regularly. From past 6 months i try to focus more on my success rather than on things which r not in my hand. I also did one meditation course which helped me to change my perception towards life.
    Do not ever compare your life with others it may also cause problem instead focus on ur supportive husband n family members.
    I wish luck for ur next try. Tc n lots of baby dust to u.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  8. Anusha2917

Thank you very much Ash78 and Giri12 for the supportive words. Some times it becomes difficult and I get into overthinking mode. Some days I feel as light as a feather and let go of all the things happening. I guess today was one such disappointing days where I was a little disturbed after my blood report But your words have comforted me. Nevertheless life moves on amidst the highs and lows and yes I'll remember your kind words. :)

9. Minie34

Minie34 Bronze IL'ite

Deleted

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018