Anyone In October Ivf Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Good luck to you dear :) "All is well". So don't worry

2. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    My self skipped this month , only one frozen embroyo is dere.

3. Anusha2917

Take your time before next cycle :)

4. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Update: I had 14 eggs retrieved . Out of which 12 became embryos. I went with conventional transfer rather than ICSI. My bad I should have gone with that. They transferred 2 embryos today which are lil behind blastocyst stage. Not sure if they get implanted . My 2 week wait starts.

5. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

Good luckk

6. Anusha2917

Good luck to you Anucse.. You are in my prayers. :)

7. GANURADHA

GANURADHA Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone. I had one failed IUI. Wanna try for second time. But I m scared to take one. Can anyone suggest best hospital in Hyderabad, india. Now I have moved here recently.

8. Sail

Sail New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone suggest me a best Ovulation kit available in market.I am 32 and planning for kids.Please suggest me what all the precautions i should take care while we are in planning stage.

Regards,
    Aruna.

9. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    My first ivf with fresh transfer failed :cry: I have a doctor consultation this Saturday to discuss on what’s the next thing to do. Doc is not sure why this happened but she suspects to be egg quality. Did anyone face this issue?

10. Anusha2917

Dear Anucse,

My first ivf in the month of August failed with a fresh cycle. I was devastated . I almost took 10 days to come out of it and stop crying. It's a very difficult phase I know. Allow yourself to grieve. It's absolutely okay.
    Discuss with your doctor what next. If you have frozen embryos, take a couple of months break and go for FET. FETs are sometimes successful than fresh cycles as our Body n mind is more free from all the additional hormonal injections n stress which we are taking for egg retrieval. After my failed cycle I had a endometrial scratch procedure and on 8th of November I have a frozen embryo transfer.

I won't say things like stay positive, be hopeful because I know having gone through it I can understand how difficult it is.

Have a good discussion with your doctor. They can help you surely with what next . Discuss what next, if egg quality I bad as suggested by her, ask her is there a way to determine the genetic information of the embryo ,Like PGS(pre implantation genetic screening) . I'm only suggesting, don't put words in her mouth because some doctors won't like if we say some tests. But indirectly ask them is there a way where you can determine what best we can do in next cycle .

All the best girl. You are not alone remember.
    Let me know what your doctor says.

Regards,
    Anu.