Anyone In October Ivf Cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Oct 10, 2018.

1. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

hi
    I am going through my first ivf cycle and wondering if anyone is going through the process now. I had 3 failed IUIs and now going through my first ivf cycle. Feel free to join this thread so we can get through this journey together

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

I am there dear. It maybe October end or November 1st week. Well mine is Frozen Embryo transfer. Had my first IVF in August - For whatever reason it didn't work( Not scaring you in anyway by telling negative). But I have good quality embryos frozen . So will be going for Embryo Transfer alone provided my lining supports the procedure this month . Good Luck to you. And have you started your stimulation?

3. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Good luck to both you ladies

Anusha2917 likes this.
  4. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Yes am on stims. Iam on gonal f menopur and cetrotride. Currently all my follicle size is around 14 to 10 mm. Next ultrasound in couple of days.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  5. Anusha2917

Good.. Keep going :)

6. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Good Luck to both of u ..

Lots of Baby dust..

Anusha2917 likes this.
  7. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Sorry for your failed IVF. even i had IVF failed in August. If you are Ok can i ask some queries related to next frozen cycle?

1) Did you analysed why first IVF got failed, any tests done ?
    2) can we go to frozen cycle once we finish period after failed IVF?

I am also thinking to go for frozen but worried .

Anusha2917 likes this.
  8. Anusha2917

Hi Sumalatha,

I can answer your Queries.
    1) Regarding First Question : We could not understand why the cycle failed. I had very good Quality Embryos with good Uterus lining. Even my doctor could not give an exact reason . But sometimes it doesn't work and it's the worst feeling ever. But we have moved on. :) After failed cycle , in the next period cycle I had another procedure called Endometrial scratch . It's s small scratch where the endometrium lining is disturbed. Slightly painful, but tolerable. Scratch procedure is for those patients with repeated Implantation failure( my case is implantation Failure). This procedure is normally done one cycle before your IVF ( fresh or frozen ET). All this done by recommendation by our doctor.
    2) Regarding second Question : As per my doctor's advice we did not go immediately for Frozen ET as I had the scratch procedure in in between month . Also body needs time physically and more importantly emotionally to come out of Failed cycle. So talk to your doctor. No one better than him or her to guide you .

Hopefully my answers helped you.

9. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Best luk to all lovely ladies here. Good luk n lots of baby dust

HSD and Anusha2917 like this.
  10. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I had my first ivf started on May after two failed iui. I did one embryo fresh transfer but did not work. I had little bit sign of hyperstimulation. I have PCOD. Doctor told me may be because of lots of medicines were there already, so did not work. I was so sad as i had two miscarriage earlier of my natural pregnancy. Plz don't take otherwise as i am having lots of negatives happening in my life and just want to know anyone can if help me.
    Again i had transfer 3 emby on June abd had positive but that too i miscarried at 6 weeks. Currently i am again 6 weeks pregnant. But so much panicking as symptoms are coming and going off and on. Praying God..Can anyone help me as i have no clue why i miscarry again and again. Wish you all best of luck and lots of baby dust. I believe frozen cycles are more successful and comfortable.

Zool likes this.