1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Mount Laurel, NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Cherry Hill' started by Vidagr, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

All studies and no play makes jack dull:).
    One needs a break; isn't it.
    B/w any offer from nearby areas?
    Did you by any chance visit Hoysala. We have been meaning to since a long time (after knowing they serve shrimp biryani fr buffet :)); but couldn't make out.
    -Nitha

2. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

No offers from near by areas... :-( Still waiting!!! hardly any calls from clients... till now only some interaction with mid vendors...

Not tried Hoysala... But I checked the website... Looks good! It's towards bridgewater I guess... Rte 287. Must tell Vivek about the biryani... He's more interested in non veg than me... I prefer veg dishes mostly!

How's chinnu doing? She was very happy to have us around I guess...

3. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi Nitha & Aditi,
    It was fun to meet u both the other day and it was not at all like our first meeting in person. The chat was lively and never seems to be boring.
    Nitha, Chinnu is really cute....... and all her actions are right before my eyes.Hope we find sometime to meet soon.

Last weekend we were jus doing some shopping and roaming around, then some cleaning at home, thatz it.This week will pass on with Pongal/ sankaranthi around. We both like to celebrate traditionally as like back home.....so need to plan for it.

This weekend my friend from North Jersey is coming here.Planning to visit Raja Ganapathy Temple.

4. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Yes; we can meet more often. Only constraint is the weather.It dampens the mood. Ofcourse you saw right; chinnu was excited to have you around. When ever you both feel bored do drop in at.. whatever time. I don't mind at all.
    Today I was busy putting a few videos of chinnu in youtube. It takes so much time to upload. I am in the process of organising the photos which we have stored in comp. lots of repeat photo's, but I am finding it hard to choose the good. For me every photo is a memory. half done and half more:).
    Next weekend; no plans yet. We do not celeberate pongal(keralites) and sankrati is celberated by putting mehandi(back in kerala).
    -Nitha

5. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitha and Shanta..

Godd to see replies from both of you... Hey! You know what... Finally decided I am going to take a break and visit India for a months time! :) Thankfully Vivek is also having a few holidays and we are planning to leave this friday.. He is coming back by end of this month whereas I am planning to stay a little longer and return!

It was really confusing for me to stay or visit India... Vivek's decision to visit India cleared the confusion for me...

And Nitha you know what just today I saw a 4 month contract position for tester (my exp) in guess which place? TD Bank... ;-) But now since I am going to India dont know what's going to happen... Else I would have asked you to ask J to reserve me for that position! ;-) just kidding!

6. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hey Aditi,
    Glad that u are going to India..........have fun time.........:thumbsup
    It will be a nice break from everything..............work, routine life, cooking, this cold weather........enjoy girl.

7. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Aditi;
    A very very happy trip. DO enjoy a lot; and come back soon. We will miss you.
    Yep; Jay was telling me the other day a lot of posts in TD. Whic testing? Functional or performance? If it is not immediate posting you could attent the interview and then go. can't you?

Shanta;
    How is Kavin doing?
    -Nitha

8. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Hi Nitha,

It's for performance testing. Does J have any idea about it? I mean like when they would be having interviews and taking in people? Yeah I just took a decision of going to India and saw this reqt.. Imagine my luck...

Shanta,

How is Kavin? yes looking forward to enjoying... break from this weather! thats on priority

9. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

I will ask Jay and let you know. I remember him telling of an opening till end of march. Dunno if its same.
    Did you book tickets?
    -Nitha

10. aditim

aditim Senior IL'ite

Oh ok... Yes booked tickets for this friday already... :-( Vivek had leave for these 2 weeks only! So even I thought its better for me to go at this time.. Not having a job and not having husband at home also I would have gone mad..

Its for performance testing... Contract position...

I am taking my vonage phone to India. So if its a telephonic interview I can attend from there.. If you could tell me when they are scheduling interview and taking in people it would be great!