Anyone here or know anyone else with Ayilyam Nakshatram (Ashlesha)?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by veesa83, Jul 27, 2015.

1. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Thanks Vedhavalli for sharing information about your sister. We went to a nearby temple yesterday and came home with lot of peace of mind and never looked back or thought about this. I pray morning and evening,I will make it a practice to lit lamps everyday.

2. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Hi,

thanks for your reply. thanks so much for letting me know about discussing in front of my elder daughter. that's very true and I completely missed that part. she is too young but still she can remember. I couldn't say anything to my friend as she visited me with her mother in law.
    I am enjoying my motherhood with two beautiful daughters :)

1 person likes this.
  3. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

thanks for your time and reply. thanks for your wishes :)

1 person likes this.
  4. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Hi Veesa,
    i think mine is 2nd padam and they say in this its a big thng becos it causes the MILS death. but trust me everything is fine by the grace of Baba so far. My MILS MIL is also doing great at 97yrs old. My Mil is 65yrs and is surely running the show. please dont keep talking all this before the baby. enjoy your baby. if it is effecting you please goto the temple and do some puja. im pretty sure there will be lot of puja/offering or donate to poor people which will reduce any karma. please be positive.

5. veesa83

veesa83 New IL'ite

Hi curiousgals78,

I am not worried about the MIL theory as its still long ways to go, atleast another 20 years. I was worried about the dosa for parents (me and my hubby) esp in 4th padam. I know of a friend's relative and one IL user (mentioned in another thread) that its true causing ill effects to parents.
    anyways we went to temple and did some pooja and am trying not to think about it and be positive. worry only spoils the present happy moments. so trusting God that we all we be fine. thanks for your reply.

6. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

what im trying to convey here not everything is true what they say and mine is a perfect example. please keep thinking positive and spend this precious time with your baby.this time will not come back.

1 person likes this.
  7. Karthideepan

Karthideepan New IL'ite

@veesa 83
    R u still active? My second daughter born last week in ayilyam 4th pada.. i have been crying since then fearing about my hubby.. if u can pls reply

8. JananiSridhar

JananiSridhar New IL'ite

Do not worry dear... just Enjoy your time with your new born.... Lots of love and kisses to the little one..:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart: