Anyone heard about Dr. S. Devika

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subakutty, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am 26 yrs old,i had chocolate cyst in left ovary with mild adhesions and got them removed thro laprascopy 2 yrs ago,i got married last yr,had pcos after 2 months of wedding,we planned for baby fell pregnant with first month try this aug now i m 8 weeks preggo, i was on injections, bcps, practised rigorous yoga for more than a yr, then scan showed clear ovaries,pod,uterus& tubes, i switched to ayurveda thro dr.harini radakrishnan from this april,i live in usa, i hav few issues with early pregnancy now like had brown mucousy discharge when wiping in tissue in my 6th week lasting fr 4 days 4 hrs max a day , i m now vomitting and feel minor cramps at times on either sides of my lower abdomen, i m panicked because of ectopic pregnancy/miscarriage and chromosomal abnormalities,have my first prenatal ultrasound scan on coming monday here, need permanent cure for chocolate cyst and endo and for a healthy pregnancy at this stage, can someone here who had chocolate cyst and endo enlighten did treatment with dr.devika's sakthi hospital help you get rid of chocolate cyst and endo, also their reccurence,if so i can tell my parents to consult on my behalf and courier me the medicines,appreciate your help.

2. sssn

sssn New IL'ite

Please send me address

Suki34 likes this.
  3. Shivapdy

Shivapdy New IL'ite

4. Shivapdy

Shivapdy New IL'ite

Hello Ma'am...

Know that this is old post, still I guess you can help us to reach this Dr. ...contact details of this Dr please...Thx in advance

5. Suki34

Suki34 New IL'ite

Hi ,

I have suffered 3 missed early miscarriages . All reports come to be normal . I am 30 . Can u suggest me where to contact. Dr Devika contact too.

6. Suki34

Suki34 New IL'ite

Can u pls provide Dr rubesh contact details