1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Woodland hills, San Fernando Valley

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by radhikavs, Nov 8, 2008.

1. radhikavs

radhikavs New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I'm Radhika from Woodland Hiils, Los Angeles county. I'm from chennai and moved here before 6 months. I'm a M.Tech from Anna University, Chennai. My hobbies are thriller and suspense packed story books and movies, music, cooking, puzzles, crosswords and net surfing. I've a deep penchant for dresses and always end up buying so many dresses. But South Indian costumes are always a niche. Then comes driving, my foremost passion. Though not adept at it, someday i hope to be so. I love my hubby for entertaining my interests and accompanying me on my shopping sprees, which i think i'm one of the few luckiest to have an understanding partner and who stands beside you at all times. Also cooking, decorating my home, blogging etc. share my interests. I'm quite fun loving and would love to be among a bunch of friends. Anyone from Woodland Hills pls free to write about you and your interests and hope we all develop a long lasting friendship.

Regards,
    Radhika

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008

2. ktawney

ktawney New IL'ite

Hi Radhika! I am new to this site and just saw your posting. I actually work in Woodland Hills in the large business center on Oxnard Street. Is that close to you? Would love to meet new people around the area. Please keep in touch and let me know if you'd ever like to meet up for lunch around the area!
    -Komal

3. miniz

miniz New IL'ite

Hi Radhika,
    I live in Woodland hills too . I am basically a Tamilian , but was born and brought up in MP.

Would love to meet you.

Regards
    Kamini

4. pavuluris

pavuluris Senior IL'ite

I am from Northridge. My name is Sireesha. I live right around the Northridge Medical Center. Are you guys still around?

I would really really love to meet up. :)

Take Care,
    --Sireesha.

5. gemini91

gemini91 New IL'ite

HI Im from the velley too.I live in Winnetka.Im also a tamilian
    Nice to learn more people live nearby
    Rgds,
    Sarayu

6. swapnamvr

swapnamvr New IL'ite

Re: Anyone from Woodland hills,

Hi guys,
    I came here last week and staying in oakwood woodlandhills,CA ....anyone are near to this place...if so please let me ...feeling alone here....

Regards
    swapna

7. Ams007

Ams007 New IL'ite

Hiiiii All,

A warm hi to all...joined this forum today while doing a search for people staying in the Woodland Hills Area of Los Angeles, California....moved here recently....would love to make new friends and meet new people! Lemme know if theres anyone staying in and around Woodland Hills!

Regards,
    Ams

8. WHAC

WHAC New IL'ite

Anyone out there do eyebrow threading? I have an athletic club in Woodland Hills, CA and need a threader. please spread the word! we are located in Warner Center on Burbank and De Soto.

9. USA2012

USA2012 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    As I was searching for a thread on ladies living in and arroung woodland hills, Came across this thread.
    Are you guys still live in woodland hills? I have a toddler and looking out for Indian women fornetworking and playdates for my child.

anyone interested can contacts me.
    Thanks.

10. shibanis

shibanis New IL'ite

We live near Balboa lake. Looking to making friends.