1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Vancouver, Canada?

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by svm33m, Feb 24, 2006.

1. radchaitu

radchaitu New IL'ite

Need PG Accomodation in Burnaby,Vancouver

Hello Ladies,

I am coming to Burnaby for a short assignment.I want a PG accomodation for about a month and I am coming there on April 9th.Can someone help me get something?

Can someone suggest some info where I could get Indian forums for Vancouver where I can post and get some response just like Sulekha

Thank you
    Radhika

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Re: Need PG Accomodation in Burnaby,Vancouver

try canadiandesi.ca

3. radchaitu

radchaitu New IL'ite

Thank you so much.Is there any other site apart from this so that I can check there as well.

4. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

there is another yahoogroup-

van-immi : Vancouver Newcomers

try this.

All the best,

5. Shanthirani

Shanthirani New IL'ite

Re: Any One Frm Canada

Hi Cheer,

I live in Edmonton, Alberta with my family. We used to live in Toronto up until 2004 and moved here as a result of my job transfer.

Shanthi

6. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Re: near vancouver

Too late to say thanks, still, pls accept it..

Btw, how is Vancouver in July, will it be cold? when i checked weather for June, it says 69 which is not the right time to stay outside, pls suggest me.

Thanks again.

7. dakshayani

dakshayani New IL'ite

Re: Interesting place in Canada

Hi Indrabold, Nice to c a person like u on this site. I want a favour from ur end. Please pass on your opinion about this agency..... Howz this agency? I got the job offer from this source... should i proceedfurther, coz, me and my husband are planning to make it, if the party is genuine and we are totally new to this place.... Please suggest.. Contact details: Thanks and best regards, MR. WILLIAM TANK DYNAMIC RECRUITMENT AGENCY LIMITED TEL: +228 -9683604. Offer letter is something like this....I am very grateful regarding your interest to work in ROYAL GALAXY FOOD PROCESSING LTD (RGFPL) and I will recruit you to work in RGFPL, in the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT and the salary per hour US$30 (MONTHLY SALARY US$5,760.00), eight hours per day (8am_4pm) one can work overtime if necessary depending on your working ability. I want you to understand that I have through CV which I will forwarded it to the ROYAL GALAXY FOOD PROCESSING LTD, CANADA (RGFPL), file application for you in the above post, to enable the company issue Job Offer Letter and Canada Employment Clearance Certificate (HRSDC) to you which shows that you have gain a place in the company and it will take two days company received your CV they grant you job offer letter. Also understand that as you cooperate after reading this mail, it will help us in recruiting you and any of your friend or relation who is willing and capable work in Canada on behalf of this company both skilled and unskilled workers, as we do assist to procure work permit visa to Canada, as all visa processing takes place here in Lome – Togo West Africa. More so, all visa processing takes only 5 working days to be completed, no advance or deposit is paid till visa are successfully issued, but only our consultant and registration fee will be paid to us for the job and visa process.