Anyone from Thailand?

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by Saraswathipv, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I would like to know if any of the members are in Thailand?

I need some details about the place and living there.

bye

2. titli

titli New IL'ite

hi,
    i was in thailand-bangkok for 4 years..we liked the place very much..there r so many places to visit. inspite of living for 4 years we haven't seen some places..gorgeous islands, lots of shopping malls n its quite less expensive compared to other countries..
    since we r vegetarians, it was difficult to get food whereever we went...n we knew little bit of thai language so that we could manage while talking with them..
    people r very good n friendly n also very helpful...they always greet with smile..(that's the one i liked the most) ...
    so many indian restaurants r also there....to stay for short term period u hv studio rooms to 5 star hotels..( very much affordable)..
    if u want any other particular detail u can tell abt that..
    bye
    titli

3. positivesolitude

positivesolitude New IL'ite

Dear Titli

I would be going to Australia Via Thailand and have a 11 hours stop in Bangkok airport.I have a transit visa and would like to venture out for a while.Anything close to the Bangkok airport please that I could visit or shop around.

Priti

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009